RadioBanter

-   -   You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102577-youll-probably-never-have-use-cw-save-life.html)

K4YZ September 26th 06 12:29 PM

The Perpetuated Lies Of Mark C. Morgan...Why Does He Do It?

wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 12:19:50 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

he cofessed to homosexauls and insits he never posts anything un ture
therefore steve is a homosexual by his own words

"cofessed" to waht, Morkie?

So far, all you've done is repeatedly misquote me, which has been
demonstrated several times now.

Your lie is known. Why perpetuate it?

does Amy Know

Know what?

That you're misquiting me and lying over and over?

just come out steve

Come out of what?

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not lying, Morkie...

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

Message ID .com

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 26th 06 06:43 PM

The Perpetuated Lies OfStevene J robeson OF WHO...?!?!

wrote:

Yet another lie of:

" The Perpetuated Lies OfStevene J robeson...Why Does He Do
It?"

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

he cofessed to homosexauls and insits he never posts anything un ture
therefore steve is a homosexual by his own words

"cofessed" to waht, Morkie?

So far, all you've done is repeatedly misquote me, which has been
demonstrated several times now.

you confessed to being a homsexaul steve

No.

YOU demonstrated incompetence in English.

You're doing it again now.

Why did you lie about so many years of college when it's painfully
apparent that you are lying about THAT, too...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 9th 06 09:02 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson
he cofessed to homosexauls and insits he never posts anything un ture
therefore steve is a homosexual by his own words

does Amy Know

you asked for it robeson

So sis you, Morkie...The TRUTH:

QUOTE
" steve thrat to murder over HIS alagation I have comitemted a
homsexaul act WITH HIM"

I never suggested that you have engaged in ANY kind of "sexaul"
act with me, Morkie.

I DID claim that I conceed that YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE to ahve
one, though, and that I WILL NEVER have that experience.

Please try to get it right.

YOU have re-cited the same comments over and over, so perhaps ONCE

you'll get it right.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Right there.

I would never lick anything of your of anything

And there's your error, Morkie...Suggesting I said otherwise.

I'd put a bullet in your ear if you tried, Morkie.

that is why you need help one post you "conceed that I can lick
something of Your the next you promising to kill me if I take you up
on YOUR own word

I never "conceeded" that YOU could lick anything of MINE,
Morkie...

why do you tell the lie that I have had this sex act with you and then
threaten my murder over it?

YOU made THAT suggestion to haev intimate contact with me, Morkie.

I explained the consequences of your proposed actions.

TRY to get it RIGHT this time

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 1st 06 09:54 AM

KB9RQZ Provides Own Evidence He's A Misquoting Liar...Again...

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE:

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 6th 06 10:08 AM

Brain Bouncing Blindly

wrote:

Creepy.

Yes, Brain, you are.

Does your wife LIKE creepy? Or maybe it's YOU that likes
"creepy"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 13th 06 01:57 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 6 Dec 2006 02:08:15 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

Creepy.

Yes, Brain, you are.

Does your wife LIKE creepy? Or maybe it's YOU that likes
"creepy"...?!?!

more of you insuation be a man and leave your fihght betwen thos
online

Why, Morkie?

You don't.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 14th 06 12:43 AM

Robesin: cyber vandal at work

wrote:

Creepy.

Yes, Brain, you are.

Does your wife LIKE creepy? Or maybe it's YOU that likes
"creepy"...?!?!

more of you insuation be a man and leave your fight betwen those
online

Robesin is not a man. He always has to bring the womenfolk into the
fray. Is it any wonder I think he's creepy?

an_old_friend December 14th 06 12:45 AM

wrote:

Creepy.

Yes, Brain, you are.

Does your wife LIKE creepy? Or maybe it's YOU that likes
"creepy"...?!?!

more of you insuation be a man and leave your fight betwen those
online

Robesin is not a man. He always has to bring the womenfolk into the
fray. Is it any wonder I think he's creepy?

I know he is no man, but prehaps he could fake it online
womenfolks father mothers sons and daughter but only HE is so prevleved

BTW he is charging that I lying when I state that YOU have agreed tat
he has threatened to murder me all those years ago, care to comnet

K4YZ December 14th 06 01:49 AM

Morkie Run Amok

wrote:

Creepy.

Yes, Brain, you are.

Does your wife LIKE creepy? Or maybe it's YOU that likes
"creepy"...?!?!

more of you insuation be a man and leave your fight betwen those
online

Robesin is not a man. He always has to bring the womenfolk into the
fray. Is it any wonder I think he's creepy?

You think I am creepy becasue it's necessary for you to minimize
others around you.

You're a liar and you're weak. Therefore it's necessary for you to
try.

I know he is no man, but prehaps he could fake it online
womenfolks father mothers sons and daughter but only HE is so prevleved

It's oh-so-confusing when you run words together into meaningless
tripe, Morkie.

BTW he is charging that I lying when I state that YOU have agreed tat
he has threatened to murder me all those years ago, care to comnet

Not if he doesn't want to have to re-read his own previous posts
telling you that he has no interest in supporting you, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 14th 06 10:46 AM

Morkie Run Amok

wrote:

wrote:

Creepy.

Yes, Brain, you are.

Does your wife LIKE creepy? Or maybe it's YOU that likes
"creepy"...?!?!

more of you insuation be a man and leave your fight betwen those
online

Robesin is not a man. He always has to bring the womenfolk into the
fray. Is it any wonder I think he's creepy?

You think I am creepy becasue it's necessary for you to minimize
others around you.

no steve because make stament like the one I just quoted in tht etitle

You mean what you MISquoted in the title, fatboy...

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson

and then deny

The truth is that you continue your lying from 1998, "Colonel".

The truth is you're misquoting me.

The truth is you have a poor comprehension of simple English...Even
when YOU keep requoting the very words that prove you an idiot over and
over.....

The truth is you're a welfare abusing, miseducated, sexually
deviant lying fool.

See...Not a lie in it.

becuase you are conatantl y involing other poepl in your stalking

No stalking, Morkie.

You came here...I didn't come after you.

You're a liar and you're weak. Therefore it's necessary for you to
try.

try what?

Try to read what was said above and follow along.

I know he is no man, but prehaps he could fake it online
womenfolks father mothers sons and daughter but only HE is so prevleved

It's oh-so-confusing when you run words together into meaningless
tripe, Morkie.

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson

you are crystal clear in your lie that I eat your #####

I never said you did...YOU said I said it, but then you quoted the
very paragraph which proved your assertion was a lie, Morkie.

I see you're now back to just misquoting it again...Trying to cover
your tracks, no doubt, but it's too late...YOU have already made MY
point for me!

Thanks!

Steve, K4YZ