Old August 27th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default finaly figured it out the meow is just Paul effort to insure the his moderated nNG gets launched

just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

Old August 27th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

Old August 27th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:24 -0400, "Slow Code"
wrote:

"an old freind" wrote in message
groups.com...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

nope you had rather more to do with you and wismen assuming you are
not the same person

as can be seen by the fact you took a joke posted to policy and added
AUK to it

you are the one of the trool responible assuming you are one of auk
boys yourself
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

^^^^^ what the hell is that?? rofl

Old August 28th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:

just more of your effort tcuase trouble by forgery

As opposed to you, who can generate trouble and forgeries all of
your own.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:24 -0400, Slow Code did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
"an old freind" wrote...
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

You brought all the AUK retards here.

We(tinw) wouldn't have stayed if there weren't any k00ks worth mentioning,
beyond Slap-Happy.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php
http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 28th 06, 10:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

We enjoy the thought of you going the wrong way on the Mackinaw
Bridge, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 06, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

We enjoy the thought of you going the wrong way on the Mackinaw
Bridge, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Mackinaw...Mackinac? I've seen it spelled both ways.
It is a nice feat of engineering no matter your spelling preference.
Perhaps Mark should jump from it, eh?

You're probably right on the spelling....Although I did watch a
neat piece about the construction of the bridge in the mid-50's...WHEW!

Anyway, I doubt Morkie could find it, and even then he couldn't
figure out which way was "down"...!

73

SR

Old August 28th 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default is Amy Fireproof?

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

just more of your effort tcuase trouble by forgery

As opposed to you, who can generate trouble and forgeries all of
your own.

is Amy Fireproof?