Old August 30th 06, 01:03 AM posted to alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default warts on my pee pee

high erverybody i no its sum what offtopic four the gropes but can u
tellme if compoundf W hples control gantial warts?

thanks for teh hple
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old August 30th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help forger

an old freind wrote:
high erverybody i no its sum what offtopic four the gropes but can u
tellme if compoundf W hples control gantial warts?

thanks for teh hple

get help forger

Old August 30th 06, 05:37 AM posted to alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.amateur.policy

As the sun rose on 29 Aug 2006 19:22:50 -0700, the distinguished and
oh so talented "an old friend" climbed up to the
podium, shuffled some papers, took a sip of ice water and shouted in a
loud voice:

an old freind wrote:
high erverybody i no its sum what offtopic four the gropes but can u
tellme if compoundf W hples control gantial warts?

thanks for teh hple

get help forger

Yeah. What's with the warts on his pee-pee dude? I see this clown in
many of the ng's I lurk & post in.

Hey warty cock guy. Just use a razor blade. That's fix it right up!
I promise!
Old August 30th 06, 10:58 AM posted to alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.amateur.policy

he likes by posting this stupid **** under close bu t not exact copies
of my nick to try and stroll for flame he **** intended to drop on me

Old August 30th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
high erverybody i no its sum what offtopic four the gropes but can u
tellme if compoundf W hples control gantial warts?

thanks for teh hple

get help forger

Yeah. What's with the warts on his pee-pee dude? I see this clown in
many of the ng's I lurk & post in.

he likes by posting this stupid **** under close bu t not exact copies
of my nick to try and stroll for flame he **** intended to drop on me

Please, Mark. Try using English. Your tongue is once again wrapped in knots
around your third grade molars. Your statement, "he **** intended to drop on
me " is nonsense. Which language WAS that?

Old August 30th 06, 02:11 PM posted to alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help forger - kb9rqz.jpg (0/1)

On 29 Aug 2006 19:22:50 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

an old freind wrote:
high erverybody i no its sum what offtopic four the gropes but can u
tellme if compoundf W hples control gantial warts?

thanks for teh hple

get help forger

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Old August 30th 06, 03:40 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
high erverybody i no its sum what offtopic four the gropes but can u
tellme if compoundf W hples control gantial warts?

thanks for teh hple
get help forger

Yeah. What's with the warts on his pee-pee dude? I see this clown in
many of the ng's I lurk & post in.

he likes by posting this stupid **** under close bu t not exact copies
of my nick to try and stroll for flame he **** intended to drop on me

Im in two sloid waste now now two and blumpkins are teh best wen done
in a port a tiolet at a cunsruktion cite

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

warts on my pee pee an old freind Policy 1 August 4th 06 09:02 PM
warts on my pee pee an old freind Policy 2 July 27th 06 04:22 AM
Wall warts and PSU's John Plimmer Shortwave 2 September 10th 05 02:05 AM
warts KC8LDO CB 0 April 4th 04 08:17 PM
"Smorts the Warts" keeps posting off-topic; the boy just ain't right bright [was: More of "Smorts the Warts" off-topic wacked-off idiocy] Gray Shockley Shortwave 1 November 1st 03 10:30 PM