Old October 9th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 12:20:03 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

you asked for it robeson

More truth for Morkie to hide from:

QUOTE

" steve thrat to murder over HIS alagation I have comitemted a
homsexaul act WITH HIM"

I never suggested that you have engaged in ANY kind of "sexaul"
act with me, Morkie.

I DID claim that I conceed that YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE to ahve
one, though, and that I WILL NEVER have that experience.

Please try to get it right.

YOU have re-cited the same comments over and over, so perhaps ONCE

you'll get it right.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Right there.

I would never lick anything of your of anything

And there's your error, Morkie...Suggesting I said otherwise.

I'd put a bullet in your ear if you tried, Morkie.

that is why you need help one post you "conceed that I can lick
something of Your the next you promising to kill me if I take you up
on YOUR own word

I never "conceeded" that YOU could lick anything of MINE,
Morkie...

why do you tell the lie that I have had this sex act with you and then
threaten my murder over it?

YOU made THAT suggestion to haev intimate contact with me, Morkie.

I explained the consequences of your proposed actions.

TRY to get it RIGHT this time

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Continues Misquoting Mayhem

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

your words

The Mork Moron Misquoting Mayhem continues.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 14th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Run Amok

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

your words

My words misquoted.
The truth is that you continue your lying from 1998, "Colonel".

The truth is you're misquoting me.

The truth is you have a poor comprehension of simple English...Even
when YOU keep requoting the very words that prove you an idiot over and
over.....

The truth is you're a welfare abusing, miseducated, sexually
deviant lying fool.

See...Not a lie in it.

The vandalism is your misquoting of my words.

your words have been quoted correctly

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson
stop the cyber vandalsim

Nope.

You've misquoted me, Morkie.

Why are you AFRAID to quote the ENTIRE sentence, Morkie...?!?!

Wait...let ME tell YOU...You FINALLY figured out that by doing so
you were PROVING that you WERE lying all along and that if you kept it
up, you'd look idiotic.

Oooops...Too late!

First you tried to quote me out of context and looked foolish
doing it.

Then you started quoting the ENTIRE passage, not realising that in
doing so you were providing the very evidence that you were indeed
lying.

NOW you've gone back to misquoting me hoping no one will see the
difference.

TOO LATE AGAIN!

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
More Markie Mularkie to Muddle Men's Minds With Meaningless Markie Meanderings K4YZ Policy 1 November 13th 05 12:24 PM
Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM