Old September 4th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What Drives Woger Nuts?

anything woger sees or hears about dave heil drives
woger psycho, because dave is everything woger
wishes he was - - - respected ham in local community,
secure retirement, lovely wife, family man, educated,
nice home, secure income, large ham radio station,
plenty of time for ham radio, honorable civilian &
military service to his country, many ham radio friends,
etc.

Old September 4th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What Drove Woger Nuts?

2Test Woger wrote:
anything woger sees or hears about dave heil drives
woger psycho, because dave is everything woger
wishes he was - - - respected ham in local community,
secure retirement, lovely wife, family man, educated,
nice home, secure income, large ham radio station,
plenty of time for ham radio, honorable civilian &
military service to his country, many ham radio friends,
etc.

he went nuts long ago the most that we can do is see his madness flare
up over these things

Old September 5th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"2Test Woger" wrote in message
anything woger sees or hears about dave heil drives
woger psycho, because dave is everything woger
wishes he was - - - respected ham in local community,
secure retirement, lovely wife, family man, educated,
nice home, secure income, large ham radio station,
plenty of time for ham radio, honorable civilian &
military service to his country, many ham radio friends,
etc.

Hey!! I just found a video of "someone" in 40 Years time from now.
You will LOVE IT. It's rings so true. Just click the link below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXEkJEw4KM

Old September 5th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger: kook on parade

woger: kook on parade

Old September 5th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What Drives Woger's Nuts? Your tongue, "2-test"

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
2Test Woger wrote:

Mongolloyd makes good spells!

anything woger sees or hears about dave heil drives
woger psycho, because dave is everything woger
wishes he was - - -

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dreram on...

You're wearing your "Dreram"?

he has no life...

Oh, it doesn't likely equal the excitement of yours, UnWiseman. I'm not
forced to live behind locked doors. I don't get visits from the police.
I don't have any secret weekend missions which force my absence from the
newsgroups. My life is pretty quiet.

he lives in a
broken down farmhouse over a coal mine that can cave in at anytime,

Then you're mistaken. My home isn't broken down and it isn't over a
coal mine at all. If the coal mine extends this direction, I stand to
make a tidy profit in selling to the coal company. You should wish for
a coal mine.

he
does have to build up his meager accomplishments because they are quite
mediocre at best.

I've had the opportunity to travel widely and to experience foreign
cultures firsthand. I've done no building up of my accomplishments.
They are what they are. Why don't you share some of your stellar
accomplishments with us, Rog? Where have you traveled? For whom have
you worked?

He drives such a cheaply made Neon...

No, my Neon is just like the rest of them. This one is my third.

...and has a bad
comb over for his receding hairline

You aren't doing very well today. I don't have a combover at all. I
have a full head of salt-and-pepper gray hair. You currently sport a
pompadour, don't you?

that it comes down to his thick
square shaped glasses

Your powers of observation might be on the fritz. I've worn aviators
for about fifteen years. Perhaps you had trouble seeing me through your
thick glasses, Rog. After all, the only time we met, I sat right next
to you. You aren't tall enough to see the top of my head.

and he looks like Peter from the Family Guy.

Never heard of him. Is that some sort of low brow TV show?

It looks as if "2Test Woger" might have drilled into one of your nerves.

Dave K8MN

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM