Old September 7th 06, 02:44 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Welcome to RRAP Mr Death

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

Morning DD. A favour please..........................Could you
stop
cross posting to AUK? Not only does RRCB not need any more trolls,
but I'm sure these other groups don't need them either.

TIA Landshark

Yup, I'll cut RRCB, but policy is there to stay.

Welcome to RRAP Mr Death. I'm glad you've finally decided to come to a
group where the people have brains.

No, I came due to kOOks of your ilk congregating in the RRCB, so I figure I
would continue to groom you as the kOOk that you are. I see many nominations
for you in the future .

I knew you had a major Hard-on for RRAP. With all the trolling you've
done on Mark in policy over the years it was easy to see, but now you

I only went there when you blowhards started spamming RRCB.
And backup these supposed "years" that I have trolled for Mark. Also backup
the claim that I have posted to RRAP for years. All of my posts are archived
on Google.

have
come out of the closet and finally, openly admit it. You really should
try to curb your Mark Morgan fetish though or I might have to nominate you
for 'CB'er with the Biggest Hard-on for a Ham radio group poster' award.
Welcome again to RRAP and try not to to squirt anyone while you're
Pumping.

Typical kOOk response when cornered, always play the homo angle. You are my
puppet. Dance for me.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code