Old September 7th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork Contunues Public Self-Humiliation Campaign

an old friend resumes his crossposting stalking:
K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

YOU have "confessed" to being incompetent in English, however.

no I could be that but I have not admited to it

Sure you have.

So far, I count 132 posts wherein you've engaged in this
out-of-context misquote.

Your error's been pointed out to you repeatedly, but you just keep
compounding your stupidity with arrogance.

you OTOH have admitted to being bisexaul or homosexual

Nope. And you can't provide a post wherein I did.

That makes you...Well...It sustains you as...a liar.

Steve, K4YZ