Old October 13th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default "No-Code Nurse"

wrote:
On 12 Oct 2006 03:56:21 -0700,

On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More forging of attributes, I see.

He puts forth word images of men eating his own excrement from another
man's genitals, but says he is, somehow, not gay.

Here's the quote for you, greaseball, since you seem to have the
same tendency to avoid the truth but keep getting caught up in Google

Take your best shot! You'll probably just confirm that your sickness
is real.

Just like Lennie the Loser, you try to infer some knowledge of
"sicknesses" without an education in healthcare.

It fails.

You're the one who claims that no degree is required to be a nurse.
Wouldn't it also possible that no degree is required to be a doctor?
At least in Tennessee?

Uhhhhhh....Brain....You need to learn the difference between the
different levels of Nurisng licensure before you stick open that
sewerpit of a mouth of yours and PROVE that you're an idiot.

And Brain...No degree is required to achie the title of Nurse in
Ohio, either...

OK, Mark.

he is LPN basicaly the NoCode Tech of the nursing world the most of
the RN look down their noses at LPN's like Robeson and Robeson had to
drop out of RN school (and he complianed about how unfair the school
was to in some medical NGs)

Hah! A No-Code Nurse!!!

"The tests are too hard in RN school...."

So what school did he complain about?

he did not name a name for a school

He's very secretive about his real credentials. I would be, too, if I
had no real credentials.

just the genral quip that the
Nursing schools pick on some of their students like himself (or words
to that effect

Ever notice that they always pick on the gay guys?

it was made when he still had some sense and would have stil known as
he once that calling someone a child molestor was libel

Old October 13th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

ROFL! Well, Steve can still change peoples bedpans.

On clinic loud speaker: "Steve, we need a pan change in room 235."

Heee Heeeee Heeeee!

SC
Old October 13th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

True. The USMC Imposter has gone after my wife, insulted
my parents, insulted my wife's universities, insulted just
about anything I've mentioned in here. Imposter then says
"I lie" since he doesn't know right from wrong.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will. Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

But you can't ever confess making a mistake, so you are suck in the
Robesin Conundrum of defending the indefensible.

That happened years and years ago. Imposter has never
been able to rise out of his ooze.

What has my wife got to do with your problem, creep?

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

Old October 13th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

That's where the 1000 yard stare comes in... wishing he were 1000
yards away.

Old October 13th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

True. The USMC Imposter has gone after my wife, insulted
my parents, insulted my wife's universities, insulted just
about anything I've mentioned in here. Imposter then says
"I lie" since he doesn't know right from wrong.

If Robesin adjudicates that someone or thing is wrong, the persecution
starts, and there are no legal bounds to his methods.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Pretty much.

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

"Loose cannon" doesn't begin to describe Robesin.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

I disagree with that opinion. And if it turns out that way, there is
recourse. Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved. The value of this forum is tied to that single issue.
Paul's moderation will, like the code exam, become an unnecessary
regulation.

But you can't ever confess making a mistake, so you are suck in the
Robesin Conundrum of defending the indefensible.

That happened years and years ago. Imposter has never
been able to rise out of his ooze.

What has my wife got to do with your problem, creep?

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

He's nuts.

Old October 13th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

True. The USMC Imposter has gone after my wife, insulted
my parents, insulted my wife's universities, insulted just
about anything I've mentioned in here. Imposter then says
"I lie" since he doesn't know right from wrong.

If Robesin adjudicates that someone or thing is wrong, the persecution
starts, and there are no legal bounds to his methods.

He doesn't know right from wrong.

If we say he rightly violates reality (he does), he turns right
around and says we do that. It is a non-argument. All it does
is delude him in his non-justification of his actions.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

There are several but all inter-related. With the Imposter
everything boils down to him always saying he is "right"
which then "justifies" (in his mind) all of his insults of
others. Everything then becomes a very "personal" battle
with him. The subject of a thread is tossed aside in his
tirades and he focusses sharply on "battling" his opponents.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Pretty much.

Cecil was here years before the Imposter. Cecil Moore is
not an offensive person. The Imposter is an offensive
person.

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

"Loose cannon" doesn't begin to describe Robesin.

I know, I know...but if I call him an asshole, I'm insulting
the real assholes!

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

We will have to wait and see...

Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

I disagree with that opinion. And if it turns out that way, there is
recourse.

At best that "recourse" would be NOT posting and NOT
accessing the newsgroup. There is NO sign that anyone
"in charge" today or the last few years has done
anything in regards to "offensive" postings. There is
a curious, prolonged NON-response in Google whenever
anyone clicks on their message option button.

Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved.

Might not even be done this year. The R&O on the
"omnibus" issue began in 2004 and didn't get settled
until 2006. The code test NPRM of last year (05-235)
might be handled in 2007.

The value of this forum is tied to that single issue.
Paul's moderation will, like the code exam, become an unnecessary
regulation.

Interesting viewpoint! I like it.

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

He's nuts.

I agree but there are others in here who must have
ABSOLUTES to justify such opinions. If he's not "nuts" in
the absolute sense, he will be soon.

Old October 13th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

If Robesin adjudicates that someone or thing is wrong, the persecution
starts, and there are no legal bounds to his methods.

He doesn't know right from wrong.

mental ill in a legal sense

If we say he rightly violates reality (he does), he turns right
around and says we do that. It is a non-argument. All it does
is delude him in his non-justification of his actions.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

I think he is there but that hardly matter

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

There are several but all inter-related. With the Imposter
everything boils down to him always saying he is "right"
which then "justifies" (in his mind) all of his insults of
others. Everything then becomes a very "personal" battle
with him. The subject of a thread is tossed aside in his
tirades and he focusses sharply on "battling" his opponents.

or or just smearing them when he has been bested

[...]

indeed he keps chalnging folks to meet him at dayton

[...]

yep and eys only

Old October 14th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 12 Oct 2006 16:15:53 -0700,

On 12 Oct 2006 03:56:21 -0700,

On 11 Oct 2006 17:56:58 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

esp when it is likely that somebody could check normaly one can verify
enrolement with a name and I think it would show flunked out of RN
school

It was probably too hard for him. He didn't want to put forth the
effort...

OTOH in Michigan at least I ( or anyone) coul;d complete a
corespondence course that would one to test for the LPN license no
hands on practical requirement for the license

Lessee. Correspondence course could mean that someone else was doing
the material, and he was sending it in.

just the genral quip that the
Nursing schools pick on some of their students like himself (or words
to that effect

Ever notice that they always pick on the gay guys?

nah just on the gay guys that are hiding it

There you have it! And the ones that protest too loudly.

Old October 14th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
From:
on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

[...]

Its also interesting that when you use one of his tactics on him, he
says that justifies him doing it in the first place. Such as Mark
out-assholing him.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

The rubber room is waiting.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

There's one over-arching problem.

There are several but all inter-related. With the Imposter
everything boils down to him always saying he is "right"
which then "justifies" (in his mind) all of his insults of
others. Everything then becomes a very "personal" battle
with him. The subject of a thread is tossed aside in his
tirades and he focusses sharply on "battling" his opponents.

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Pretty much.

Cecil was here years before the Imposter. Cecil Moore is
not an offensive person. The Imposter is an offensive
person.

I liked Cecil a lot. I especially liked him when he was 100 feet tall.
(Now Robesin will say I was hot for Cecil.)

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

He'll have to file a travel voucher requesting circuitious travel.

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

Did the Man-Nurse in NJ ever get convicted?

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

"Loose cannon" doesn't begin to describe Robesin.

I know, I know...but if I call him an asshole, I'm insulting
the real assholes!

They will be highly offended.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Wonder if he ever used the Code Name "Mr. Phelps?"

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will.

The hell he will.

We will have to wait and see...

I'll give him the benefit...

Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

I disagree with that opinion. And if it turns out that way, there is
recourse.

At best that "recourse" would be NOT posting and NOT
accessing the newsgroup. There is NO sign that anyone
"in charge" today or the last few years has done
anything in regards to "offensive" postings. There is
a curious, prolonged NON-response in Google whenever
anyone clicks on their message option button.

Long delayed echoes... (RADAR term involving range folding).

Besides, the Code Test issue is moments away from being
resolved.

Might not even be done this year. The R&O on the
"omnibus" issue began in 2004 and didn't get settled
until 2006. The code test NPRM of last year (05-235)
might be handled in 2007.

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

The value of this forum is tied to that single issue.
Paul's moderation will, like the code exam, become an unnecessary
regulation.

Interesting viewpoint! I like it.

Hopefully Paul won't generate the "hard-feelings" that the code debate
has.

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...

He's nuts.

I agree but there are others in here who must have
ABSOLUTES to justify such opinions. If he's not "nuts" in
the absolute sense, he will be soon.

He's nuts now.