Old September 17th 03, 10:10 PM
David Lizama

Default Embarrassing Moments Caught on Tape

I am a Segment Producer with Nash Entertainment and working on a FOX
Television special tentatively titled "Embarrassing Moments Caught on
Tape." I am searching for blooper-style law-enforcement video.

I'm basically looking for silly stunts, accidents or mishaps by
criminals/ suspects where the action is caught on
tape--lighthearted stuff where nobody is seriously hurt but where the
viewer is left wondering, "what were they thinking?" We are not trying
to make anyone look stupid, rather we are demonstrating the
unpredictability in life and how it is often funny and hilarious.

We pay a reasonable license fee for each clip we use and our clearance
department will negotiate the licensing fee with whomever owns the
tape. We license footage based on the visual appeal of the 'caught on
tape' aspect of the footage. We also will pay a 'finder's fee' for
referrals that lead to bonafide 'caught on tape' tape; that is, where
we actually license footage from someone to whom we have been
referred.

Keep in mind that the most appealing aspect we look for is spontaneity
since we are not looking for footage that has been "staged" or in any
way shot with the intention of misleading viewers into thinking that
it was anything but genuinely "caught on tape."

Please call or write me soon if you or any of your members would like
for us to consider video footage for inclusion in our show. I can
provide my FEDEX account for overnight shipping purposes.

Do you know of any other clubs or groups that I could also contact for
this type of request?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing
from
you and your members soon.

Sincerely yours,

David Lizama
Hollywood, California, U.S.A.
Tel. 323-468-4784
Email:

How-to seal coax connectors Mario CB 0 November 26th 03 01:08 AM
Houston, we have a solution KØHB Policy 5 November 14th 03 12:47 AM
Twistedhed caught on tape, LOL :-) [email protected] CB 3 August 17th 03 05:27 AM