Old September 18th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Robeson the bully able to dish it out but can't take it

And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

and stve will go and and about it butI took his statement and simply
aplied the sort of twist he does then we watch him dance

he can't laugh it off after he clais NOBODY reads my stuff so if he
were teling the truth no harm done

Old September 23rd 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not.

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ