Old May 24th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default how mcuh you want to bet steve?

you claimed you wanted to bet on my father inlaw reaction (an pleiled
promise to send something right there)

well i if you are going to this I want to bet

I suggest say 10,000 doloar US cash

the bet neing that you can infulence my father inlaw aginst me by the
means of the usmail about your alegations about me (and his daughter?)

ofcourse I know you will never pay your debt if you had the nerve to
agree to it but ok so you will welche again

BTW I said if you are going to send himsomething Id rather you did not
comti a federalcrime in doing so (OTOH I agree if you comit the crime
then you are likely to get away with it but I will try to get you if
you go through with this)

Old May 29th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old fiend to his "family" a nightmare to himself wrote:
you claimed you wanted to bet on my father inlaw reaction (an pleiled
promise to send something right there)

There was no "implied promise", Mork.

There is no such thing as an "implied promise".

well i if you are going to this I want to bet

I suggest say 10,000 doloar US cash

You could suggest One Dollar (the DOLLAR is the unit of American
currency, fatboy, not the "doloar") and it might as well be one BILLION
dollars, Mork.

You'd never pay it.

the bet neing that you can infulence my father inlaw aginst me by the
means of the usmail about your alegations about me (and his daughter?)

ofcourse I know you will never pay your debt if you had the nerve to
agree to it but ok so you will welche again

Mork, YOU have been caught on the short of of NUMEROUS "bets" in
this forum, none of which included money, and you've never once kept
your word.

Not once.

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

BTW I said if you are going to send himsomething Id rather you did not
comti a federalcrime in doing so (OTOH I agree if you comit the crime
then you are likely to get away with it but I will try to get you if
you go through with this)

Morkie, sending your "father in law" copies of the dispicable crap
you spew in this forum is a long way from being ANY sort of a "crime",
federal or otherwise.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 29th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve welchs on another bet

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to his "family" a nightmare to himself wrote:
you claimed you wanted to bet on my father inlaw reaction (an pleiled
promise to send something right there)

There was no "implied promise", Mork.

yes there is

There is no such thing as an "implied promise".

l\ying again I see

well i if you are going to this I want to bet

I suggest say 10,000 doloar US cash

You could suggest One Dollar (the DOLLAR is the unit of American
currency, fatboy, not the "doloar") and it might as well be one BILLION
dollars, Mork.

meaning you welchs again

You'd never pay it.

..of course I would not since i would not lose

you would

the bet neing that you can infulence my father inlaw aginst me by the
means of the usmail about your alegations about me (and his daughter?)

ofcourse I know you will never pay your debt if you had the nerve to
agree to it but ok so you will welche again

Mork, YOU have been caught on the short of of NUMEROUS "bets" in
this forum, none of which included money, and you've never once kept
your word.

nope

Never welched on bet

you have

you enage in the statndard tacic of the cheat

you claim others have done your deeds

Not once.

not once lost a bet here

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

meaning you welch again

big deal I knew you would wlesch you always welch

BTW I said if you are going to send himsomething Id rather you did not
comti a federalcrime in doing so (OTOH I agree if you comit the crime
then you are likely to get away with it but I will try to get you if
you go through with this)

Morkie, sending your "father in law" copies of the dispicable crap
you spew in this forum is a long way from being ANY sort of a "crime",
federal or otherwise.

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

you are wise not to enage it but you like to threanten it

you make lots of idle threats

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 29th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd II

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

Old May 29th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Lloyd II wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

where is your proof?

Old May 30th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend cheated, forged and deceived yet again:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to his "family" a nightmare to himself wrote:
you claimed you wanted to bet on my father inlaw reaction (an pleiled
promise to send something right there)

There was no "implied promise", Mork.

yes there is

Nope.

There is either a promise, or there isn't.

I made you NO promise.

There is no such thing as an "implied promise".

l\ying again I see

You see nothing but your own obsurdity, Mork.

well i if you are going to this I want to bet

I suggest say 10,000 doloar US cash

You could suggest One Dollar (the DOLLAR is the unit of American
currency, fatboy, not the "doloar") and it might as well be one BILLION
dollars, Mork.

meaning you welchs again

How can I "welchs" on a bet never made, fatso?

You'd never pay it.

.of course I would not since i would not lose

Yes, You would.

you would

Nope.

Especially with that solicitation for gay sex of yours that
"outed" you in the first place.

the bet neing that you can infulence my father inlaw aginst me by the
means of the usmail about your alegations about me (and his daughter?)

ofcourse I know you will never pay your debt if you had the nerve to
agree to it but ok so you will welche again

Mork, YOU have been caught on the short of of NUMEROUS "bets" in
this forum, none of which included money, and you've never once kept
your word.

nope

Yep.

Never welched on bet

Mork, your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

you have

you enage in the statndard tacic of the cheat

What's a "tacic"...?!?!?

you claim others have done your deeds

Nope.

Not once.

not once lost a bet here

Yes, you have.

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

Nope. I don't approve of lying.

You do.

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

meaning you welch again

To what?

What bet was made and accepted, fatboy?

big deal I knew you would wlesch you always welch

Nope.

BTW I said if you are going to send himsomething Id rather you did not
comti a federalcrime in doing so (OTOH I agree if you comit the crime
then you are likely to get away with it but I will try to get you if
you go through with this)

Morkie, sending your "father in law" copies of the dispicable crap
you spew in this forum is a long way from being ANY sort of a "crime",
federal or otherwise.

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

It's not "harrassment" if it's true, Mork.

And your misconduct in this forum and avowed deviant and dishonest
behaviour ARE of your own utterance.

Old May 30th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default stve contiues to lie

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to his "family" a nightmare to himself wrote:
you claimed you wanted to bet on my father inlaw reaction (an pleiled
promise to send something right there)

There was no "implied promise", Mork.

yes there is

Nope.

yes there is

well i if you are going to this I want to bet

I suggest say 10,000 doloar US cash

You could suggest One Dollar (the DOLLAR is the unit of American
currency, fatboy, not the "doloar") and it might as well be one BILLION
dollars, Mork.

meaning you welchs again

How can I "welchs" on a bet never made, fatso?

you offered to bet I aksed for terms and your refuse to bet that is
welching on the offer steve

You'd never pay it.

.of course I would not since i would not lose

Yes, You would.

nope my father in law already thinks you are a peice of **** from
reading your posts nothing you can say or "reveal" to my fatherin law
can harmm my relationship in the slightest

Especially with that solicitation for gay sex of yours that
"outed" you in the first place.

nope my father inlaw knows I am bisexaul he would have if you were ot
lying about my wife gender steve, if my wife is male as you insit he
has to know about that

given the truth as it happens he knows I am bisexaul for that matter is
something I have in common with his daughter. He does disaprove of it
steve but it is not news to him

Never welched on bet

Mork, your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

never welched on bet no moatter how much you lie and say I do

you claim others have done your deeds

Nope.

yep

Not once.

not once lost a bet here

Yes, you have.

what bet?

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

Nope. I don't approve of lying.

then why do you do it steve?

You do.

in some case yes I do

why do you something you claim to disaprove of in all cases?

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

meaning you welch again

To what?

to your offer to bet

What bet was made and accepted, fatboy?

you said you wanted to bet me I accept and named a sum you refuse that
it at least backpedaling steve

big deal I knew you would wlesch you always welch

Nope.

yep always

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

It's not "harrassment" if it's true, Mork.

but your accusations are not true indeed some them he (my father inlaw)
would know are not true
I have not been caught on tap molesting anyone that is false
My wife is not male (and her daddy does know that for a fact, as you
would if you realy had had any contact in illiopis)
teacching children to lie about their identity is not child abuse
that I have ever been a rssident in mental ward

however even true statement can be deemed harrasment you no doubt would
object if someone told your wife that "while your husband has never
been seen to rape anyone it is supected by some that he desires to sex
with other men" that is a true statement and yet if made by the US Mail
to your wife might well be harrasment

that statement in quotes is true since I certainly suspect it myself
based on your gay bashing

And your misconduct in this forum and avowed deviant and dishonest
behaviour ARE of your own utterance.

what Mis conduct If I am guilty of any misconduct then you are as well

you are wise not to enage it but you like to threanten it

you make lots of idle threats

Nope.

yep

just like that one
and lawsuit threat and that i was goping to be busted for threatening
you and that iwas ever going to be comitted to mental institution
your threat to kill me in Illiopolis your threats to enage in battery
and harrassment here in the UP

Old May 31st 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old fiend went through yet another mind altering experience:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to his "family" a nightmare to himself wrote:
you claimed you wanted to bet on my father inlaw reaction (an pleiled
promise to send something right there)

There was no "implied promise", Mork.

yes there is

Nope.

yes there is

Nope.

There is either a promise, or no promise.

If there WAS a promise, you have yet to provide it despite several
days with which to recover it and post it.

well i if you are going to this I want to bet

I suggest say 10,000 doloar US cash

You could suggest One Dollar (the DOLLAR is the unit of American
currency, fatboy, not the "doloar") and it might as well be one BILLION
dollars, Mork.

meaning you welchs again

How can I "welchs" on a bet never made, fatso?

you offered to bet I aksed for terms and your refuse to bet that is
welching on the offer steve

SO I guess in addition to needing to look up "cheating" in
Websters, we can now add "welching" too.

So much for your three college degrees and 248 IQ, fatboy.

You'd never pay it.

.of course I would not since i would not lose

Yes, You would.

nope my father in law already thinks you are a peice of #### from
reading your posts nothing you can say or "reveal" to my fatherin law
can harmm my relationship in the slightest

Then your father in law is as big a pervrt as you are, Morgan!

Especially with that solicitation for gay sex of yours that
"outed" you in the first place.

nope my father inlaw knows I am bisexaul he would have if you were ot
lying about my wife gender steve, if my wife is male as you insit he
has to know about that

Regroup and try that comment in English, fatboy.

given the truth as it happens he knows I am bisexaul for that matter is
something I have in common with his daughter. He does disaprove of it
steve but it is not news to him

Then by allowing his daughter to marry a deviant, he has commited
abuse.

Never welched on bet

Mork, your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

never welched on bet no moatter how much you lie and say I do

It's no lie.

Your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

Nope. I don't approve of lying.

then why do you do it steve?

I don't.

You CLAIM I do, but have yet to prove a single thing I've claimed
about YOU is wrong.

You do.

in some case yes I do

Then you admit you're dishonest.

Nothing else from there on can be accepted as factual without some
third party corroboration

why do you something you claim to disaprove of in all cases?

Do what?

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

meaning you welch again

To what?

to your offer to bet

Mork...Go to the library.

Go to the Research aisle.

Take down the Webster's dictionary.

Look up "welch".

Then look up "cheat".

What bet was made and accepted, fatboy?

you said you wanted to bet me I accept and named a sum you refuse that
it at least backpedaling steve

How can I back pedal on something that was never agreed to,
fatboyu?

big deal I knew you would wlesch you always welch

Nope.

yep always

Nope.

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

It's not "harrassment" if it's true, Mork.

but your accusations are not true indeed some them he (my father inlaw)
would know are not true

I think there's a lot about you that your extended family does NOT
know about you.

I have not been caught on tap molesting anyone that is false

Prove it.

My wife is not male (and her daddy does know that for a fact, as you
would if you realy had had any contact in illiopis)

What has being in Illiopolis have to do with the fact that you
"married" a man, Mork?

teacching children to lie about their identity is not child abuse

Yes it is.

that I have ever been a rssident in mental ward

Yes, you have.

however even true statement can be deemed harrasment you no doubt would
object if someone told your wife that "while your husband has never
been seen to rape anyone it is supected by some that he desires to sex
with other men" that is a true statement and yet if made by the US Mail
to your wife might well be harrasment

Stating that I desire to have sex with other men IS a falsehood,
Morkie, ergo your suggestion is, on the face of it, another fantasy of
yours.

Try again.

that statement in quotes is true since I certainly suspect it myself
based on your gay bashing

I don't bash gays, Mork.

Old May 31st 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

Default more of Maj Robesons Paranoia

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend went through yet another mind altering experience:

conitnues to alter attrubtion in violation of the ToS

but he doesn't care about breaking the rules

You'd never pay it.

.of course I would not since i would not lose

Yes, You would.

nope my father in law already thinks you are a peice of #### from
reading your posts nothing you can say or "reveal" to my fatherin law
can harmm my relationship in the slightest

Then your father in law is as big a pervrt as you are, Morgan!

not being the Bigot you are does not make someone a prevert

you are slandering a navy vet in attacking him but thtis ok with you
and your lies about cseing combat yourself

Especially with that solicitation for gay sex of yours that
"outed" you in the first place.

nope my father inlaw knows I am bisexaul he would have if you were ot
lying about my wife gender steve, if my wife is male as you insit he
has to know about that

Regroup and try that comment in English, fatboy.

itis I just used a complex sentence which sees to be byond you Maj
Robeson

given the truth as it happens he knows I am bisexaul for that matter is
something I have in common with his daughter. He does disaprove of it
steve but it is not news to him

Then by allowing his daughter to marry a deviant, he has commited
abuse.

allowing his daughter to marry?

how was he supposed to stop it?

about the only way he could would be to kill one of us

you certianly do seem to promote crime Robeson
Never welched on bet

Mork, your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

never welched on bet no moatter how much you lie and say I do

It's no lie.

yes it is

Your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

hardly

but still never welched on a bet or on an offer to bet

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

Nope. I don't approve of lying.

then why do you do it steve?

I don't.

yes you do

you have told many lies about me

You CLAIM I do, but have yet to prove a single thing I've claimed
about YOU is wrong.

irelavant

you ave fialed to prove any of them correct

you have not proven or even offered evidence to support your claim I am
child molestor
or
that I a m on welfare
or
that i was cominted to a mental institition
or
that I use concaine
or
that I am ever drunk
or
that I am not dyslexic

I have prooven thsaatifyou contacted the police about the crimes you
claim I have comitted they did not find any eveidence to ack you up

You do.

in some case yes I do

Then you admit you're dishonest.

in some cases

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

meaning you welch again

To what?

to your offer to bet

Mork...Go to the library.
you said you wanted to bet me I accept and named a sum you refuse that
it at least backpedaling steve

How can I back pedal on something that was never agreed to,
fatboyu?

you claimed you wanted to bet when I treid to tek you up on it you
refused

I don't know how you can do tht and tell yourself you are not welching
but you manged

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

It's not "harrassment" if it's true, Mork.

but your accusations are not true indeed some them he (my father inlaw)
would know are not true

I think there's a lot about you that your extended family does NOT
know about you.

in detail certainly there is

but your usingthe US Mail to "out" something about the sexualty would
be harrassment Maj Robeson

I have not been caught on tap molesting anyone that is false

Prove it.

can't prove a negitive

My wife is not male (and her daddy does know that for a fact, as you
would if you realy had had any contact in illiopis)

What has being in Illiopolis have to do with the fact that you
"married" a man, Mork?

the fact you have claimed to have extensive contact with the flks of
that town they know she is female

and you litold another unsuported liebl in saying she is male Maj

teacching children to lie about their identity is not child abuse

Yes it is.

not according to the State of Michigan

that I have ever been a rssident in mental ward

Yes, you have.

prove it
you can't because it isn't true

however even true statement can be deemed harrasment you no doubt would
object if someone told your wife that "while your husband has never
been seen to rape anyone it is supected by some that he desires to sex
with other men" that is a true statement and yet if made by the US Mail
to your wife might well be harrasment

Stating that I desire to have sex with other men IS a falsehood,

stating thatI think you have sexaul identy issue is not a flashood
steve
Morkie, ergo your suggestion is, on the face of it, another fantasy of
yours.

nope it is something you can't face

Try again.

why the point is made

that statement in quotes is true since I certainly suspect it myself
based on your gay bashing

I don't bash gays, Mork.

yes you do
why the lies Maj Robeson

And your misconduct in this forum and avowed deviant and dishonest
behaviour ARE of your own utterance.

what Mis conduct If I am guilty of any misconduct then you are as well

Nope.

yep

you are wise not to enage it but you like to threanten it

you make lots of idle threats

Nope.

yep

Nope.

then where are the feds?

where is mail you threatened to send to my Fatherinlaw

just like that one
and lawsuit threat and that i was goping to be busted for threatening
you and that iwas ever going to be comitted to mental institution
your threat to kill me in Illiopolis your threats to enage in battery
and harrassment here in the UP

Nope.

yes all idle threat you made steve

you make lots of idle threats

Nope.

yep lots of them

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an Old freind

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

more hiding Maj Robeson

Rwell steve now you are speading you poison acros I don't know how many ng Noon-Air Equipment 0 March 17th 06 09:28 PM
now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM