Old September 20th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Let's all apologize to Todd for making fun Of Omega One.

Sorry Todd. Please come back to usenet.

SC
Old September 20th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Sorry Todd. Please come back to usenet.

SC

Apologize to Mark, too.

And get Robesin to do the same.

Then behave yourselves and we can have a useful discussion group again.

Old September 20th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

**** off.

And get Robesin to do the same.

Then behave yourselves and we can have a useful discussion group again.

Behave yourself around those boy scouts, perv.

Old September 20th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
or cofess to being Robeson as seems increasigly likely

Post in English, stupid.

Old September 20th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Let's all apologize to Todd for making fun Of Smegma One...Or Let's NOT!

or cofess to being Robeson as seems increasigly likely

Post in English, stupid.

Heaven Forbid that The Penninsula PutzBoy would follow the
headers.

Sheeeeeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 23rd 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Sorry Todd. Please come back to usenet.

Someone's been hitting the crack pipe a bit heavy this evening!

Apologize to Mark, too.

For WHAT...?!?!?

for all your years of lies harassment and threst

What lies? What harassment" And WHAT is "threst"...?!?!

And get Robesin to do the same.

Who's "Robesin"...

you are

Checking driver's license....Nope...Says ROBESON.

Checking Amateur Radio license....Nope...Says ROBESON.

Checking Airman's Certificate...Nope...Says ROBESON.

Checking Nursing license....Nope...Says ROBESON.

Checking power and phone bill statements...Nope...Says ROBESON.

Whelp...there you have it, Morkie...Federal, State and Local
governmental agencies ALL say YOU"RE WRONG.

Sucks to be you.

Then behave yourselves and we can have a useful discussion group again.

If you and your cohorts could discuss things without lying and
deceiveing, Brain, we could have a useful discussion today.

we do you don't

Yes, you do, Morkie.

Lie after lie. You about your alleged Army career and bogus EME
contacts...Brian about ARES, RACES, MARS, and emergency comms of all
sorts.

Personally...I like my odds on the Lottery better.

Ditto.

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 24th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

stop your lying Steve

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful