Old September 23rd 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

an old friend wrote:
"No. For not realizing just how twisted you yourself are. You are a
web-footed, pathetic, scuttling creature right out of fiction, who can
only think about how to hurt another with your words if you can." an
annmouse RRAP today

amusing whnen Robeson types that I am a rapist it isn't hurtfull

Then stop telling us how you take sex by forece.

when he types MY fathr is rapist that is ok too

You're here, aren't you?

when he type My wife is male that is also no problem

Prove me wrong.

child molestor nothing hurtfull there

It shouldn't be hurtful to you, Morkie..It was your choice.

any extra can say these thigngs about ME but if I daere QUOTE a
parcular statement of an extra I " ..am only thinking about how to hurt
someone"

wwell that just isn't so

You ARE hurting people. That's why you keep getting creamed with
these kinds of retorts.

Id rather not have to remind Robeson that 2 (or more) can play that
game. Id prefer civl discourse but that is impossible with someone that
has been calling you a childmolestor for some time now

if Robeson would like to avoid uch reminders he knows what to do
ill remind him later

Whatever.

failing that yes the ONLY other vaible tactic to make be hurtfull
enough in turn to try to persaude tohim to see the error of his ways

What error? Responding to you IN KIND?

all he has to do is STOP lying

I will..right after I start.

stoping claiming my wife is male

Prove me wrong.

stop calling me a child molestor

Stop molesting children.

stop acussing me of welfare fraud

Stop accepting welfare.

stop using libelous accusations against others to harrass them

What livelous accusations?

apologize for calling my DAD a rapist

You're here, aren't you?

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 47th my old unit

You were never in the Army.

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 214 fa of which it
was part

You were never in the Army.

And Morkie:

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not.

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 26th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On 23 Sep 2006 06:52:32 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
"No. For not realizing just how twisted you yourself are. You are a
web-footed, pathetic, scuttling creature right out of fiction, who can
only think about how to hurt another with your words if you can." an
annmouse RRAP today

amusing whnen Robeson types that I am a rapist it isn't hurtfull

Then stop telling us how you take sex by forece.

I never have

Liar.

Again.

when he types MY fathr is rapist that is ok too

You're here, aren't you?

yes but still you attack my father who you have never met and inst
your daughter is safe

My daughter IS safe.

And it's no "attack" on your father...YOU said he was the abusive
one!

when he type My wife is male that is also no problem

Prove me wrong.

done

Nope. Not "done".

child molestor nothing hurtfull there

It shouldn't be hurtful to you, Morkie..It was your choice.

it is hurfull and nanother of your lies

No "lie" of mine, Morkie.

any extra can say these thigngs about ME but if I daere QUOTE a
parcular statement of an extra I " ..am only thinking about how to hurt
someone"

wwell that just isn't so

You ARE hurting people. That's why you keep getting creamed with
these kinds of retorts.

what people?

you are clearly not human

Sure I am.

Come to Dayton and I will show you HOW human.

and you and wismen are the only one's slaming

"slaming"...?!?!

What's "slaming"...?!?!

Id rather not have to remind Robeson that 2 (or more) can play that
game. Id prefer civl discourse but that is impossible with someone that
has been calling you a childmolestor for some time now

if Robeson would like to avoid uch reminders he knows what to do
ill remind him later

Whatever.

learn the lession Robeson if you can

What's a "lession"...?!?!

failing that yes the ONLY other vaible tactic to make be hurtfull
enough in turn to try to persaude tohim to see the error of his ways

What error? Responding to you IN KIND?

the erro of your year of abusive personal attack you have simply
received the same sort of thing you dish

There's no "attack" on my part, Morkie.

Just responding in kind.

all he has to do is STOP lying

I will..right after I start.

you started years ago

Nope.

stoping claiming my wife is male

Prove me wrong.

why?

Because you insist I am wrong.

If you're not going to prove otherwise, stop giving me grief about
YOUR choice of gender to marry, Mork.

I am sure he's not much happoer with you either.

stop calling me a child molestor

Stop molesting children.

I never statrted

Not according to some in Illiopolis.

that is just something you made up

Nope.

Something I REPORTED from the source that ought to know.

stop acussing me of welfare fraud

Stop accepting welfare.

I don't

never have

Liar.

stop using libelous accusations against others to harrass them

What libelous accusations?

all of them

WHAT libellous accusations?

So far, there are NONE!

apologize for calling my DAD a rapist

You're here, aren't you?

agin you call my father a rapist

No.

YOU did.

YOU said he took your mother by force.

If your old man looks anything like you, I don't begrudge the
woman having said NO.

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 47th my old unit

You were never in the Army.

sure I was

No you weren't.

apologize for lying about the non existance of the 214 fa of which it
was part

You were never in the Army.

yes I was

No, you weren't.

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not lying, Morkie...

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

Message ID .com

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Let's all apologize to Todd for making fun Of Omega One. Slow Code Policy 10 October 9th 06 12:19 PM
Homebrew newsgroup Slow Code Policy 20 September 26th 06 11:41 AM
BRING IT ON MAJ ROBESON an old freind Policy 22 September 24th 06 06:01 PM
Let's take back ham radio! Slow Code Policy 130 September 24th 06 05:43 PM