RadioBanter

-   -   Ham License (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/105305-re-ham-license.html)

[email protected] September 28th 06 07:35 PM

Ham License

Mark Morgan wrote:
"Papa Dog" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...
No life
Billy Smith wrote at 4 AM:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and
I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most
folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Sure you do, liar.

Want me to post a copy of my degree? I'll be glad too. I'll do it as
soon as you post your credentials.

Chris

tahts woger wiseman he stil skul bangs his daed mom he keps her in teh
frezer. here a picthure of him church.

While Markie ass****s his elderly daddy who has to live with him!

[email protected] September 28th 06 07:36 PM

Ham License

Roger's Bitch, Billy Smith whined:
wrote:

Billy Smith whined:

wrote:

Papa Dog wrote:

In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

No worse than when you lived whiny excuses and backpedals

Nope, wrong again, and how does one live with somebody deceased? I mean
you still screw your deceased grandmother, the one who used to wash
your tiny penis with her mouth in the bathtub.

Projecting again IKYABWAI

You sure are, Pee Wee.

Slow Code September 29th 06 12:22 AM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article .com,
says...

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is
is a reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct
dictates you act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton
as all you can do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

Actually I live in a nice house I paid for.

You sound like a foul mouthed old fart who never amounted to anything in
life and has to bother the snot out of people to make himself feel
superior. You live by yourself because no woman would have you and all
your pets would run away. You're a pitiful case that never graduated
from high school. They tried to train you in the military but you were
to stupid to learn to do anything so they stuck you in the kitchen
peeling potatos and you've been ****ed off about it every since.

Don't respond to this. I'm filtering you. I'm done with you and if I
ever encounter you on the air using profanity or otherwise interfering
with transmissions I'll help the FCC track you down and put you under a
federal prison.

Chris

Don't argue with the potty mouths. It gets them all the more excited when
someone argues back. Woger is the worst.

SC

[email protected] September 29th 06 03:02 PM

woger the wabbit hops

wrote:

woger the wabbit hops