Old September 24th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ham License

Billy Lardass N0VFP Smith wrote:
Papa Dog wrote:
I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Stay off of 75/80 at night, they are like this group. Good luck
otherwise.

Chris

You'll do fine on the air. It isn't nearly this bad at all on the air.
You'll find a few screws loose on 2 meters but HF tends to be much more

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

Old September 24th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

Old September 24th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year from a JEW registered pedophile Mark Morgan)

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

show-

**** off, Marqueer!

Old September 24th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In article om,
says...

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

So what? Why would you care what he does? Thats the license I'm going
for first. As far as his experience anyone can listen in on any Ham
frequency with a reciever.

Chris

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Old September 25th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Papa Dog wrote:
Lardass wrote nothing important
I can't believe a grown man would act like that.

Too bad it's all bull****.

From: (LRod)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: 14.313 Jamming.K9BSD, N9PGE, and KK9G.

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:14:02 GMT

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:32:06 -0500, "Rick Phillips" NoSpam@NoSpam
wrote:

If you are going to tell it, tell it straight. THAT person only recieved ONE
warning letter and was made to retest, yet the letter did not give
interference as being the reason for the retest.
This newsgroup has already hashed and rehashed THAT person's retest, ad
nauseaum.

One letter?
No "interference"?

Read everything closely. There were three letters sent.

The letters to both Wiseman and Tunder were a preemptive "warning"
that did not allege any activities. That hardly qualifies as a warning
in the context of someone having actually done something.

The letter with the warning in it ALLEGED interference, and warned of
consequences.

The retest letter made no reference to interference; in fact gave no
reason for requiring the retest. Such a request is part of the
Volunteer Examining program. It could have been made for any number of
reasons that may have had nothing to do with any of the addressee's
actions. An investigation into the VE group that gave the test, would
be a good example.

Only one letter was a warning referring to interference.

So, yes; if you are going to tell it, tell it straight.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Poor Lardass Lloyd, he gets on HF illegally and plays music!

Old September 25th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

That is very interesting there White Trash. I've held a General for many
years. By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again?

You don't hold a General license. You can't even post under your
callsign, since you don't have one.

From: (LRod)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:14:02 GMT

wrote:

[...]

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart Policy 300 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM