RadioBanter

-   -   Ham License (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/105305-re-ham-license.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 24th 06 05:57 PM

Ham License

Billy Lardass N0VFP Smith wrote:
Papa Dog wrote:
I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Stay off of 75/80 at night, they are like this group. Good luck
otherwise.

Chris

You'll do fine on the air. It isn't nearly this bad at all on the air.
You'll find a few screws loose on 2 meters but HF tends to be much more

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

[email protected] September 24th 06 06:02 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

[email protected] September 24th 06 06:43 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year from a JEW registered pedophile Mark Morgan)

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

show-

**** off, Marqueer!

Papa Dog September 24th 06 06:52 PM

Ham License

In article om,
says...

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

So what? Why would you care what he does? Thats the license I'm going
for first. As far as his experience anyone can listen in on any Ham
frequency with a reciever.

Chris

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Papa Dog September 24th 06 10:44 PM

Ham License

In article , mmmm
says...

Here's some background which explains a lot about the guy.

I can't believe a grown man would act like that. Sounds like what kids
used to do when playing on the CB radio. When I was in High School CB
was popular and we talked on it a lot. One kid ran illegal power and
tried to block everyone elses transmissions (played music and strange
noises and cussed people out). His Dad got a letter from the FCC and he
got his CB taken away as well as his car. Too bad we can't do that with
adults.

Chris

September 24th 06 11:04 PM

Ham License

"Papa Dog" wrote in message
In article om,
says...

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

So what? Why would you care what he does? Thats the license I'm going
for first. As far as his experience anyone can listen in on any Ham
frequency with a reciever.

Chris

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 25th 06 01:16 PM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
In article om,
says...

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

So what? Why would you care what he does? Thats the license I'm going
for first. As far as his experience anyone can listen in on any Ham
frequency with a reciever.

Chris

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 25th 06 01:26 PM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
Lardass wrote nothing important
I can't believe a grown man would act like that.

Too bad it's all bull****.

From: (LRod)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: 14.313 Jamming.K9BSD, N9PGE, and KK9G.

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:14:02 GMT

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:32:06 -0500, "Rick Phillips" NoSpam@NoSpam
wrote:

If you are going to tell it, tell it straight. THAT person only recieved ONE
warning letter and was made to retest, yet the letter did not give
interference as being the reason for the retest.
This newsgroup has already hashed and rehashed THAT person's retest, ad
nauseaum.

One letter?
No "interference"?

Read everything closely. There were three letters sent.

The letters to both Wiseman and Tunder were a preemptive "warning"
that did not allege any activities. That hardly qualifies as a warning
in the context of someone having actually done something.

The letter with the warning in it ALLEGED interference, and warned of
consequences.

The retest letter made no reference to interference; in fact gave no
reason for requiring the retest. Such a request is part of the
Volunteer Examining program. It could have been made for any number of
reasons that may have had nothing to do with any of the addressee's
actions. An investigation into the VE group that gave the test, would
be a good example.

Only one letter was a warning referring to interference.

So, yes; if you are going to tell it, tell it straight.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Poor Lardass Lloyd, he gets on HF illegally and plays music!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 25th 06 01:27 PM

Ham License

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

That is very interesting there White Trash. I've held a General for many
years. By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again?

You don't hold a General license. You can't even post under your
callsign, since you don't have one.

From: (LRod)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 25th 06 01:31 PM

Ham License

Billy Smith wrote:

He's also known as the newsgroup moron.

No, tyhat would be you, Taod. Tell Chgris about your running an illgeal
pirate broiadcast station Toad, and that your NAL from the FCC is
forthcoming.

Don't pay attention to him
Chris. Most people don't here and the only reason I am here is to give
him some of his own medicine. Other than that, I don't pay much
attention to him.

Sure you don't Toad, you whine at all hours under several names, you
have no life, loser!
Billy here posts shemale porn pics at a board called Nim Busters.

Billy likes to claim he is intelligent but he posts:

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Billy "dropout pizza BOY" Smith ****s up his sentence again when he
blathered in :
"How about those retest letter you received for jamming."

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
et:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."

Billy Smith "the" ill-educated moron ****s up again in
. net:
"Roger is about to finally have th final episode where..."

Billy Smith stumbles on his club foot in his fat mouth when he tries to
claim "hillbillies" are somehow inferior( he squeaks from
"experience"?) in
.net:
"Is that another fine quality of the Hillbilly state? You know, that
third world one where you live full of miscegenation, inbreeding, and
the like. Speaking from experrience again?"

Dave Heil September 25th 06 03:01 PM

Ham License

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

No, tyhat would be you, Taod. Tell Chgris about your running an illgeal
pirate broiadcast station Toad, and that your NAL from the FCC is
forthcoming.

"Taod", "Chgris", "illgeal", "brooiadcast"? Oh my! You're falling
apart, UnWiseman.

I think it is nice that someone with a good deal of expertise in dealing
with FCC enforcement issues is lending "Taod" a hand.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil September 25th 06 03:05 PM

Ham License

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

He's also known as the newsgroup moron.

No, that would be you, Taod. Tell Chris about your running an illgeal
pirate broiadcast station Toad, and that your NAL from the FCC is
forthcoming.

typos fixed

That's your "fixed" version?

Dave K8MN

old freind September 25th 06 04:31 PM

Ham License

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

He's also known as the newsgroup moron.
No, that would be you, Taod. Tell Chris about your running an illgeal
pirate broiadcast station Toad, and that your NAL from the FCC is
forthcoming.

typos fixed

That's your "fixed" version?

I just hope Wisemen has been fixed esp at any time he has been near a
female

Dave K8MN

an_old_friend September 25th 06 04:46 PM

show-na-to-va

wrote:

show-na-to-va

Lllloyd DaViEs September 25th 06 08:23 PM

Ham License

I'M A WARTHOG MISTER!

SEE: http://i9.tinypic.com/2h4jaq8.jpg

an_old_friend September 25th 06 08:31 PM

show na to va woger

Lllloyd DaViEs wrote:

show na to va woger

Slow Code September 26th 06 12:58 AM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article om,
says...

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

So what? Why would you care what he does? Thats the license I'm going
for first. As far as his experience anyone can listen in on any Ham
frequency with a reciever.

Chris

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Prison does that to a person. Just put him in your plonk file. Him and
Markie.

73

SC

Papa Dog September 26th 06 01:59 AM

Ham License

In article . com,
says...

You're an idiot and you're now in my killfile!

Papa Dog September 26th 06 02:01 AM

Ham License

In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

Chris

Papa Dog September 26th 06 02:09 AM

Ham License

In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris

Papa Dog September 26th 06 02:15 AM

Ham License

In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Chris

an_old_friend September 26th 06 02:38 AM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris

it is just a foregery claiming to my work by people afraid of me

an_old_friend September 26th 06 02:40 AM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too.

it has been so allegd but so far he has not pushed far enough to nal
off the air

it is rumoured that he does no t transmit at all fearing what he will
say on the air
There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

that is all it seem he can do

Chris

Papa Dog September 26th 06 02:41 AM

Ham License

In article .com,
says...

Papa Dog wrote:
In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris

it is just a foregery claiming to my work by people afraid of me

If that is true it sounds like someone has too much free time on thier
hands.

Chris

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 26th 06 01:26 PM

Ham License

wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 05:31:13 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:
No, that would be you, Toad. Tell Chris about your running an illgeal
pirate broiadcast station Toad, and that your NAL from the FCC is
forthcoming.

why would Todd tell such a lie woger

Because he's a pathological liar like you, child raper! Thanks for
outing "Billy" as Toad, too!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 26th 06 01:31 PM

Ham License

No life
Billy Smith wrote at 4 AM:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Sure you do, liar.

Chris,

That guy uses a wide variety of user names.

So do you, Toad. And you don't even have a 2 year community college
degree.

What the real
problem with those people who condemn you is that they lack the mental
aptitude to even pass one course in those areas much less attain 120
plus hours or more of college credit.

Says Billy who struggles to spell "Florida" correctly.

After all, would you expect Bubba and his clones to have the mental
fortitude to master any sort of technical material.

Yet, the one you claim to be non-technical has an Extra Class ham
license, you don't.

Interesting that the
bozo jumped your case despite the fact that he has nothing that
resembles any sort of qualifications or degree.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Billy ****s up again!

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "I can't read" Smith ****s up again when he claims in
et:
"By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again? They

don't make people retest unless you have been accused or proven to have

committed rules violations."
Billy can't read the ARRL website which states:
NOTE: Issuance by the FCC of a Warning Notice indicates that the FCC
has what it believes to be reliable evidence of possible rules
infractions and not necessarily that the recipient has violated FCC
rules. The FCC has the authority, pursuant to §97.519(d)(2) of the
rules to readminister any examination element previously administered
by a volunteer examiner.

[...]

Can you imagine an
employer allowing a guy like that to abuse their computer system?
Especially that a great many of his posts occur at work between 7 and 11
am.

And yours seem to occur around 4 AM, no-woman- Billy. Lonely in that
basement?

[email protected] September 26th 06 01:40 PM

Ham License

Billy Smith wrote:
Mwhaahahahhaha. Would that by "that" Woger?

BWHAHAHAHAHA! "Would that "by" that? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How stupid can you "be?"

How abou that Todd rather

How "about", stupid.

than "Taod"? Not to mention the word broadcast is spelled "broadcast"

How "about" learning to check your spelling first, Toad.

rather than your version of "broiadcast. Mwahahahahahha. Nice try again
USF and DeVry flunk out.

Too bad Roger graduated from USF, unlike you from anywhere. He never
wenrt to Devry, Columbonehead, you are a total **** up!
How about your version of "Florida" or "experience"? Billy the
community college dropout screws up again!

Billy Smith wrote:

Isn't is spelled Chris? That is 4 screw ups in two sentences. So much
for using that spell checker, eh Scheissmann?

Isn't it spelled "Florida?"

[email protected] September 26th 06 01:42 PM

Ham License

Billy Smith whined:

They don't make people retest who know how to follow the rules! Try
again loser.

Learn to read:

The FCC has the authority, pursuant to §97.519(d)(2) of the rules to
readminister any examination element previously administered by a
volunteer examiner.

But that's right, you can't even spell "about" correctly.

[email protected] September 26th 06 01:44 PM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

[email protected] September 26th 06 01:47 PM

Ham License

went to Devry, Columbonehead, you are a total **** up!
How about your version of "Florida" or "experience"? Billy the
community college dropout screws up again!

TYPO fixed.

--
Billy the spelling bee champ Smith ****s up again while trying to make
fun

Dave Heil September 26th 06 02:48 PM

Ham License

wrote:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...
Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.
PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.
Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

You lived with your adoptive mother until she passed away, Roger. You
still live in the house you inherited. Doesn't that make you a momma's
boy?

You asked me recently if I missed my father. I told you that I miss him
very much. Do you miss Marie? On the day of her death, you were
posting filth to usenet.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil September 26th 06 03:05 PM

Ham License

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

Nope, wrong again, and how does one live with somebody deceased?

It is unusual, but possible.

I mean
you still screw your deceased grandmother, the one who used to wash
your tiny penis with her mouth in the bathtub.

You aren't thinking nice thoughts, Roger. Did something happen in your
childhood to make you think such thoughts? You seem to have them very
frequently. Were you abused?

Dave K8MN

[email protected] September 26th 06 09:34 PM

Ham License

whined and chewed on the foot in his mouth:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:26:49 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

wrote:
No, that would be you, Toad. Tell Chris about your running an illgeal
pirate broiadcast station Toad, and that your NAL from the FCC is
forthcoming.
why would Todd tell such a lie woger

Because he's a pathological liar like you, child raper!

fuun you are pathological can't even type your own name

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BWHAHAHAHAHA Oh, the ****ing irony, Markie! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Papa Dog September 27th 06 01:33 AM

Ham License

In article . com,
says...
No life
Billy Smith wrote at 4 AM:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Sure you do, liar.

Want me to post a copy of my degree? I'll be glad too. I'll do it as
soon as you post your credentials.

Chris

Papa Dog September 27th 06 01:50 AM

Ham License

In article .com,
says...

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

Actually I live in a nice house I paid for.

You sound like a foul mouthed old fart who never amounted to anything in
life and has to bother the snot out of people to make himself feel
superior. You live by yourself because no woman would have you and all
your pets would run away. You're a pitiful case that never graduated
from high school. They tried to train you in the military but you were
to stupid to learn to do anything so they stuck you in the kitchen
peeling potatos and you've been ****ed off about it every since.

Don't respond to this. I'm filtering you. I'm done with you and if I
ever encounter you on the air using profanity or otherwise interfering
with transmissions I'll help the FCC track you down and put you under a
federal prison.

Chris

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:58 PM

Ham License

wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 13:34:04 -0700,

wrote:
more of robeson the liar
"KB9RQZ Says: Of Course I Married A Man...What Woman Would Have Me?"
since I did not write Robeson lied again

No, you married a shemale.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:59 PM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
In article . com,
says...
No life
Billy Smith wrote at 4 AM:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Sure you do, liar.

Want me to post a copy of my degree? I'll be glad too. I'll do it as
soon as you post your credentials.

Your mail order "degree" won't cut it, mealy mouth.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 01:02 PM

Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

Actually I live in a nice house I paid for.

More lies.

You sound

Written posts have sounds? Some IT tech you are.

Don't respond to this. I'm filtering you. I'm done with you and if I

SPANK!

You won't pass the tests, you are too ****ing stupid.

Mark Morgan September 27th 06 06:23 PM

Ham License

"Papa Dog" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...
No life
Billy Smith wrote at 4 AM:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and
I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most
folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Sure you do, liar.

Want me to post a copy of my degree? I'll be glad too. I'll do it as
soon as you post your credentials.

Chris

tahts woger wiseman he stil skul bangs his daed mom he keps her in teh
frezer. here a picthure of him church.

http://i10.tinypic.com/30271w7.jpg