Old September 29th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.men,alt.sex.gay

Default An Example of REAL ham Service

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:05:29 -0400, Mark attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:00:21 GMT, The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:35:46 -0700, Wabbit did the cha-cha, and screamed:
cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Hes wrote:
wrote in message
most hams up-grade by sucking off the v.e.'s

Pure B.S. i upgraded by allowing the entire ve staff to **** me up
the ass.

Nope, hams cumming in eachother has been going on since the fcc did
the exams! condoms fail. That thing cber's just don't get.

More markie queer-dom !

Mark C. Morgan pwns your sorry arse. Co-owns it with me, in fact.

you know any buyer for it

Maybe Woger the First?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com
Old September 29th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,soc.men,alt.sex.gay

Default woger the wabbit hops

!woger the wabbit hops

Old September 29th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.men,alt.sex.gay

Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:41:51 -0700, Wabbit the spurious
accuser jabbered inanely:
The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:35:46 -0700, Wabbit did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

Demon Princess BITCHSLAP

Sorry, wrong again! Whether you are or are not Woger Wiseman, you have
his style. Or lack of it. "Wabbit" is the perfect nick for you, Mr.
Anonymous.

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Hes wrote:
wrote in message
most hams up-grade by sucking off the v.e.'s

Pure B.S. i upgraded by allowing the entire ve staff to **** me
up the ass.

Nope, hams cumming in eachother has been going on since the fcc did
the exams! condoms fail. That thing cber's just don't get.

More markie queer-dom !

Mark C. Morgan pwns your sorry arse. Co-owns it with me, in fact.

While Roger Wiseman owns you both, bitch!

Hardly. I told you, I never tangled with him.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."
Old September 29th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

While Roger Wiseman owns you both, bitch!

woger you don't own your own mind let alone anyone else

Old October 5th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default An Example of Service

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hes wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hes wrote:
wrote in message
////// Fairy-Tale FLUSHED//////

Pure B.S. put out by the ARRL to sell more
magazines.

Nope, hams coming to the rescue again with communications when regular
comms fail. That thing that cber's can't do.

Nope, CBers do it all the time here in Detroit and the hams
are no where to be found.

OK, site some news articles to that fact.

I dont doubt that CBers do a thousand times as much public sevice as hams do
but it is not the kind of thing that gets news attention. I know when an ice
storm hit here it was Cbers that helped my wife. She is a ham but couldnt
access the repeater because there were a bunch of hams on there talking
about how much ice they got at there house. This sort of thing goes on all
the time. Its true that hams are set up better to provide emergency
communications but a Cber is more likely to stop and change a tire for you
when you cant.

Old October 9th 06, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Hes wrote:

Nope, CBers do it all the time here in Detroit and the hams
are no where to be found.

Ahhhhhhhh.....I see we have yet another pathological liar in
anymouse clothing here....

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? Dirk Policy 1057 December 21st 06 01:29 PM
FS: Motorola Manuals Yecats Swap 8 September 20th 05 06:10 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FS Motorola Service and Software Manuals Yecats Swap 0 April 27th 04 08:21 PM