Old September 29th 06, 07:49 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.comp.virus,rec.arts.poems

Default You may all thank Ward Hardman for renewed interest from alt.usenet.kooks

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:52:52 -0700, George Pickett Memorial Trophy,
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, and the Order of the Holey
Sockpuppet winner, Outer Filth James C Cracked is God!!!, attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:

For those of you who are wondering why the cuckoos from the cuckozoid
claque are back spamming in ever greater numbers, it is because I am using
them, bending them to my will, in order to further punish Ward Hardman.

LOL! Very funny. No, I x-poast wherever I will. RMCR has been of interest

I ban you from xposting to rec.arts.poems. If I see your alias one more
time AUK is subject to a daily shutdown.

to AUK since you decided to use it in your "Very Personal Vendetta"
(direct from the FAQ) against Ward, while at the same time outing his full
name, personal contact info, and jobsite in the subject lines of your
posts, in threads which you then started x-poasting to AUK on the advice
of John Harrington. BTW, why'd you stop with the outing in subject lines?
Was that why Google trashed your previous JCC account?

I warned Ward Hardman I would do this. My only requirement was that he
stop being a troll. Just as he sacrificed his daughter's reputation in
order to continue his trolling ways, so he is also sacrificing rmcr's
*relative* peace.

I...see. So, to get Ward Hardman to "stop being a troll", you chose to
become a troll. Dustin, Chuck, would you care to comment? Wabbit?
Marcus? Soc.fr00tz?

Next, in the guise of 'anti-trolls' 1 through 3 inclusive, he will proceed
to 'clean up' the mess he has created by way of the utterly useless and
absurd practice of post masking.

Well, at least he stopped posting entirely blank messages, anyway.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com

Old September 29th 06, 08:09 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.comp.virus,rec.arts.poems

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:49:31 -0700, ying attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:52:52 -0700, George Pickett Memorial Trophy,
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, and the Order of the Holey
Sockpuppet winner, Outer Filth James C Cracked is God!!!, attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:

For those of you who are wondering why the cuckoos from the cuckozoid
claque are back spamming in ever greater numbers, it is because I am
using them, bending them to my will, in order to further punish Ward
Hardman.

LOL! Very funny. No, I x-poast wherever I will. RMCR has been of
interest

I ban you from xposting to rec.arts.poems. If I see your alias one more
time AUK is subject to a daily shutdown.

shock horror Ohhhhhh Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1

Old September 29th 06, 08:39 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.comp.virus,rec.arts.poems

[...]

I have done that before. The whole AUK had fewer than five persons
posting whenever I was posting. And I dearly want those five to stay.
Do you want to be one of them?

Old September 29th 06, 03:06 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

BITCH-SLAPPED

NO, THE KOOK ASSHOLES MAY THANK ME FOR MY RENEWED INTEREST IN THEM.

I OWN AUK AND CONTROL WHERE THE FREAKS POST.

NOW GO AND SUCK MORE COCK!

Old September 29th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.arts.poems

Default woger the wabbit hops

wrote:

woger the wabbit hops