Old September 29th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Public Service Question

In our small county some of us do both ham & CB public
service work. If I want to be fully accepted by the hams,
how many and what is the proper placement of ID stickers
on my car? to be accepted by the hams, my buddy
suggests a minimum of 42 "Member ARRL" stickers,
placed in every window of my car, along with at least
three more antennas mounted on the car. He said I will
make a big hit with the hams, if I place a large metal tag on
the car which says, "My hobby is Amateur Radio." Do
you have any more suggestions?

seven-thirds,

Doug

Old September 29th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.baldspot,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sex.gay

Doug wrote:
In our small county some of us do both ham & CB public
service work. If I want to be fully accepted by the hams,
how many and what is the proper placement of ID stickers
on my car? to be accepted by the hams, my buddy
suggests a minimum of 42 "Member ARRL" stickers,
placed in every window of my car, along with at least
three more antennas mounted on the car. He said I will
make a big hit with the hams, if I place a large metal tag on
the car which says, "My hobby is Amateur Radio." Do
you have any more suggestions?

seven-thirds,

Doug

Hello Doug.........
The first thing you must do to be accepted by local hams is to do oral
sex on the local "club's" "big shot ham".

Hams love to suck off hams of a higher license class. Now, extra class
hams love to "elmer" nice young boys into this fine hobby we call
amateur radio. Oh, don't forget to have a name tag along with your
call. It shows a willingness to suck cock.

Old September 29th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Doug" wrote in message
In our small county some of us do both ham & CB public
service work. If I want to be fully accepted by the hams,
how many and what is the proper placement of ID stickers
on my car? to be accepted by the hams, my buddy
suggests a minimum of 42 "Member ARRL" stickers,
placed in every window of my car, along with at least
three more antennas mounted on the car. He said I will
make a big hit with the hams, if I place a large metal tag on
the car which says, "My hobby is Amateur Radio." Do
you have any more suggestions?

Sure, scrape the glue out of your nose before you snort more; it makes it
easier to get it in....

Old September 29th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Doug" wrote in message
In our small county some of us do both ham & CB public
service work. If I want to be fully accepted by the hams,
how many and what is the proper placement of ID stickers
on my car? to be accepted by the hams, my buddy
suggests a minimum of 42 "Member ARRL" stickers,
placed in every window of my car, along with at least
three more antennas mounted on the car. He said I will
make a big hit with the hams, if I place a large metal tag on
the car which says, "My hobby is Amateur Radio." Do
you have any more suggestions?

seven-thirds,

Doug

The hog farm down the road from me pays me extra for my spit and they sell
it as glue. It has something to do with me being half hog or something
technical like that. You can barely tell I'm half hog from my picture, can
you?

http://i9.tinypic.com/2wm4e1h.jpg

Old September 30th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.baldspot,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sex.gay

Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:14:28 +0000, Papa Dog jabbered inanely:
says...
Doug wrote:
[...]

And you talk about folks on here having a filthy mouth look in the mirror.
You're really obsessed with gay sex.

Repressed gays are like that, ya know? He'd be a lot happier if he just
accepted himself as he is, and quit with the ancient faglames.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."
Old September 30th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Doug wrote:
In our small county some of us do both ham & CB public
service work. If I want to be fully accepted by the hams,
how many and what is the proper placement of ID stickers
on my car? to be accepted by the hams, my buddy
suggests a minimum of 42 "Member ARRL" stickers,
placed in every window of my car, along with at least
three more antennas mounted on the car. He said I will
make a big hit with the hams, if I place a large metal tag on
the car which says, "My hobby is Amateur Radio." Do
you have any more suggestions?

seven-thirds,

Doug

You seem to have it mostly covered, so I have only a couple more
suggestions...

The power cord has to run through a hole you drilled in the firewall.
If you snag the heater core, you have to go back to CB for three more
years. If you forget to use a rubber grommet and the cord shorts out,
add another year.

The antennas are installed with a drill, not a magnet or a clamp. If
you use a magnet mount, then drill a hole next to it for the coax
cable, you're only half-way to hamdom.

If your car doesn't veer at speeds over 35mph, your antennas aren't big
enough. Get the BIG Hustler coils and drill a 3/8" hole in a 16" pizza
pan for higher Q. But don't use an NMO mount for this setup.

Old October 5th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Powerhouse has a pubic service question...because he LOVES pubic service!

Power house aka power lips whined:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:29:23 -0400, "Doug"
wrote:

In our small county some of us do both ham & CB public
service work. If I want to be fully accepted by the hams,
how many and what is the proper placement of ID stickers
on my car? to be accepted by the hams, my buddy
suggests a minimum of 42 "Member ARRL" stickers,
placed in every window of my car, along with at least
three more antennas mounted on the car. He said I will
make a big hit with the hams, if I place a large metal tag on
the car which says, "My hobby is Amateur Radio." Do
you have any more suggestions?

seven-thirds,

not posible
Doug