Old October 1st 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

Default Poop Snarky Assman

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 05:25:48 -0700, Adolf the Unready did most oddly
state:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

Hey, Snarky, tell us more about your first sexual experience. What
happened to make you refrain from sex for 16 years? Did she say
something unkind about you? Did you come on her trousers? Did she tell
you your bits were too small?

First *18* years, and beyond that is really none of your business.

Of course, none of it's any of my business, and I couldn't give a flying
****. You seemed eager to chat about your less-than-minimal sex life.

Oh, I am - with people who have no agenda regarding the outing of such
info.

When you say you did lots of reading in those years, what do you mean,
Playboy? Amputee Monthly? NAMBLA Journal?

Mainly genre fiction -- I find it more intellectually edifying than
non-fiction.

You mean gay crap written by computer program.

No, Robert Heinlein wasn't a computer program. Nor is Spider Robinson,
Jack Chalker, Dean R. Koontz, Stephen King, Robert Jordan, or Warren
Murphy (or his deceased co-creator of the Destroyer series).

So it's been two years now, hunh? Must be lots of pressure building up
in the Snarky ballsack! How does it feel, Snark?

Should only be another year or so. I can wait.

A year? How can you know that? Is your 40-odd yr old bitch in jail or
something? Anyway, have fun masturbating. I'll post some porn sites for
you, if I can be bothered. Which I can't.

She's saving up money to move here. On her last visit to Vancouver, she
fell in love with it (as well as with me, all over again).

How long is 'quite awhile'? When did you actually leave home, Snarky?
23? 25? 34?

Again, we're into "None of your damn business, Outer Filth" Land. Go
stalk easier meat, why don't you? You don't seem quite competent enough
to find out anything useful about me.

How could anything about you be useful, asshole? It's quite clear you
didn't leave home until long after most of your contemporaries had careers
and steady partners, and absolutely did not rely on ridiculous attempted
bullying of better people on usenet to give them a sense of their own
value.

"Bullying"? Ah, you have me mistaken for a regular of alt.fan.art-bell. As
a kookologist, I'm a "****head". After all, I metaphorically poke needles
and pointy stix into people until they scream. It was quite effective on
Wabbit.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt