Old September 30th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

Default ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
[blahblahblah]

Snarkolepsy.

*****AUK FAQ*****************************
Q1: Is 'Snarky' a bald, fat, bloodcurdlingly ugly, unemployed, 37 year
old usenet junkie and layabout who still lives with his parents and
desperately needs a life?

A1: Yes.

Old September 30th 06, 09:11 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:48:03 -0700, James C Cracked is God!!! attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
[blahblahblah]

Snarkolepsy.

Awwwwww. Am I boring you? I'm so sorry.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com
Old October 1st 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:48:03 -0700, James C Cracked is God!!! attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
[blahblahblah]

Snarkolepsy.

[snip] I'm so sorry.

You certainly are. Viz:

Old October 1st 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:47:24 -0700, James C Cracked is God!!! did the
cha-cha, and screamed:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:48:03 -0700, James C Cracked is God!!! attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
[blahblahblah]

Snarkolepsy.

[snip] I'm so sorry.

You certainly are. Viz:

*****AUK FAQ***************************** Q1: Is 'Snarky' a bald, fat,
bloodcurdlingly ugly, unemployed, 37 year old usenet junkie and layabout
who still lives with his parents and desperately needs a life?

A1: Yes.

Really, the answer is "No." Lived away from home for quite awhile, moved
back for about ten weeks, and am now on my own again. Hey, prove me a
liar, whydon'tcha.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om
Old October 1st 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

The sad asshole 'Poop Snarky' having nothing worthwhile in his life,
wrote

Really, the answer is "No." Lived away from home for quite awhile, moved
back for about ten weeks, and am now on my own again. Hey, prove me a
liar, whydon'tcha.

Hey, Snarky, tell us more about your first sexual experience. What
happened to make you refrain from sex for 16 years? Did she say
something unkind about you? Did you come on her trousers? Did she tell
you your peepee was too small?

When you say you did lots of reading in those years, what do you mean,
Playboy? Amputee Monthly? NAMBLA Journal?

So it's been two years now, hunh? Must be lots of pressure building up
in the Snarky ballsack! How does it feel, Snark?

Oh, btw, you can insult my girlfriends all you like, you know nothing
about them, but I am a ****ing Adonis compared to you and get all I can
take.

Old October 1st 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

Default Poop Snarky Assman

The sad asshole 'Poop Snarky' having nothing worthwhile in his life,
wrote

Really, the answer is "No." Lived away from home for quite awhile, moved
back for about ten weeks, and am now on my own again. Hey, prove me a
liar, whydon'tcha.

Hey, Snarky, tell us more about your first sexual experience. What
happened to make you refrain from sex for 16 years? Did she say
something unkind about you? Did you come on her trousers? Did she tell
you your bits were too small?

When you say you did lots of reading in those years, what do you mean,
Playboy? Amputee Monthly? NAMBLA Journal?

So it's been two years now, hunh? Must be lots of pressure building up
in the Snarky ballsack! How does it feel, Snark?

How long is 'quite awhile'? When did you actually leave home, Snarky?
23? 25? 34?

Old October 1st 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:47:24 -0700, James C Cracked is God!!! did the
cha-cha, and screamed:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:48:03 -0700, James C Cracked is God!!! attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
[blahblahblah]

Snarkolepsy.

[snip] I'm so sorry.

You certainly are. Viz:

*****AUK FAQ***************************** Q1: Is 'Snarky' a bald, fat,
bloodcurdlingly ugly, unemployed, 37 year old usenet junkie and layabout
who still lives with his parents and desperately needs a life?

A1: Yes.

Really, the answer is "No." Lived away from home for quite awhile, moved
back for about ten weeks, and am now on my own again. Hey, prove me a
liar, whydon'tcha.

**AUK FAQ (enhanced for accuracy)****
Q1: Is 'Snarky' a bald, fat, bloodcurdlingly ugly, unemployed, 37 year
old usenet junkie and layabout who still lives *off* his parents and
desperately needs a life?

A1: Yes.

Old October 1st 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:04:26 -0700, George Pickett Memorial Trophy,
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, and the Order of the Holey
Sockpuppet winner , aka Adolf the Unready attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
The sad asshole 'Poop Snarky' having nothing worthwhile in his life, wrote

Really, the answer is "No." Lived away from home for quite awhile, moved
back for about ten weeks, and am now on my own again. Hey, prove me a
liar, whydon'tcha.

Hey, Snarky, tell us more about your first sexual experience. What
happened to make you refrain from sex for 16 years? Did she say something
unkind about you? Did you come on her trousers? Did she tell you your bits
were too small?

First *18* years, and beyond that is really none of your business.

When you say you did lots of reading in those years, what do you mean,
Playboy? Amputee Monthly? NAMBLA Journal?

Mainly genre fiction -- I find it more intellectually edifying than
non-fiction.

So it's been two years now, hunh? Must be lots of pressure building up in
the Snarky ballsack! How does it feel, Snark?

Should only be another year or so. I can wait.

How long is 'quite awhile'? When did you actually leave home, Snarky? 23?
25? 34?

Again, we're into "None of your damn business, Outer Filth" Land. Go
stalk easier meat, why don't you? You don't seem quite competent enough
to find out anything useful about me.

Old October 1st 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:58:55 -0700, George Pickett Memorial Trophy,
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, and the Order of the Holey
Sockpuppet winner Adolf the Unready attempted to
[...]

Have I said Word One about your girlfriends? Incidentally, these seem like
your style:

http://www.meow.org/flonk/Snarkys-bi...party/dscf2509

From: snarky loves cock (Sat Sep 30 08:56:06 2006)
how long until the police come knocking?

I dunno -- the tenth of Never?

http://www.meow.org/flonk/Snarkys-bi...party/dscf2455

From: Kayden's Anus (Sat Sep 30 10:59:24 2006)
Kayden's anus is growing pink
Yet Snarky doesn't stop to think
What if Kayden's mommy knows?
Then Snarky to the jailhouse goes
In the jailhouse, oh what fun
Now SNARKY takes it up the bum
Pretty soon and full-blown aids
shortens Snarky's worthless days.

http://www.meow.org/flonk/Snarkys-bi...party/dscf2500

From: Kayden's Anus (Sat Sep 30 11:01:19 2006)

http://www.meow.org/flonk/Snarkys-bi...party/dscf2501

From: Kayden's Anus (Sat Sep 30 11:02:21 2006)

From: snarky poop anus (Sat Sep 30 19:37:52 2006)

http://www.meow.org/flonk/Snarky-vs-...ory_over_quail

From: poop snarky of the reverberating anus (Sat Sep 30 19:32:05 2006)
Kayden's anus is growing pink
Yet Snarky doesn't stop to think
What if Kayden's mommy knows?
Then Snarky to the jailhouse goes
In the jailhouse, oh what fun
Now SNARKY takes it up the bum
Pretty soon and full-blown aids
shortens Snarky's worthless days.
Kayden's anus is growing pink
Yet Snarky doesn't stop to think
What if Kayden's mommy knows?
Then Snarky to the jailhouse goes
In the jailhouse, oh what fun
Now SNARKY takes it up the bum
Pretty soon and full-blown aids
shortens Snarky's worthless days.
Kayden's anus is growing pink
Yet Snarky doesn't stop to think
What if Kayden's mommy knows?
Then Snarky to the jailhouse goes
In the jailhouse, oh what fun
Now SNARKY takes it up the bum
Pretty soon and full-blown aids
shortens Snarky's worthless days.

Pedo-laming me doesn't really work, since I'm not a pedo, and have no
criminal record, nor do any of my family members know about that site.

http://www.meow.org/flonk/Snarkys-bi...party/dscf2535

From: Poopass Snarky (Sun Oct 1 00:14:27 2006)
Have fun in jail, Snark you asshole.

Y'know, you don't seem too happy that I'm continuing to x-poast into your
playpen. Perhaps you and Crackhead need to have a little discussion about
whether or not I should continue? Not that it'll make a difference, but if
you'd like to be a little more anonymous in your style, it'd probably be a
good idea. OTOH, perhaps you _really_ want me to stop. In which case,
never mind.

Old October 1st 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.baldspot,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.arts.poems

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

Hey, Snarky, tell us more about your first sexual experience. What
happened to make you refrain from sex for 16 years? Did she say something
unkind about you? Did you come on her trousers? Did she tell you your bits
were too small?

First *18* years, and beyond that is really none of your business.

Of course, none of it's any of my business, and I couldn't give a
flying ****. You seemed eager to chat about your less-than-minimal sex
life.

When you say you did lots of reading in those years, what do you mean,
Playboy? Amputee Monthly? NAMBLA Journal?

Mainly genre fiction -- I find it more intellectually edifying than
non-fiction.

You mean gay crap written by computer program.

So it's been two years now, hunh? Must be lots of pressure building up in
the Snarky ballsack! How does it feel, Snark?

Should only be another year or so. I can wait.

A year? How can you know that? Is your 40-odd yr old bitch in jail or
something? Anyway, have fun masturbating. I'll post some porn sites for
you, if I can be bothered. Which I can't.

How long is 'quite awhile'? When did you actually leave home, Snarky? 23?
25? 34?

Again, we're into "None of your damn business, Outer Filth" Land. Go
stalk easier meat, why don't you? You don't seem quite competent enough
to find out anything useful about me.

How could anything about you be useful, asshole? It's quite clear you
didn't leave home until long after most of your contemporaries had
careers and steady partners, and absolutely did not rely on ridiculous
attempted bullying of better people on usenet to give them a sense of
their own value.