Old September 30th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default 40:1 Mark VS Steve

When Mark places 125 posts in a matter of six hours and Steve posts six, who
is the Troll?

When Mark stalks Steve day in and day out while Steve responds occasionally,
is Steve the Troll?

When Mark posts cruel comments about a beloved daughter that Steve loved and
lost, is Steve at fault?

If I or others make light of Mark's inability to author so much as a single,
cohesive sentence, are we Trolls? Are WE cruel?

It is a fortunate thing indeed that Mark has no children...if he had they'd
have been long removed from his bisexual enclave by the Michigan Department
of Child Protective Services and sent to the Detroit Zoo to be prime
examples of the result of unchecked inbreeding.

It is because of mentally bereft people such as Mark that abortionists will
never want for customers...

Old October 1st 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the annymouse

wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:48:01 -0500, "Arf! Arf!"
wrote:

When Mark places 125 posts in a matter of six hours and Steve posts six,

who
is the Troll?

steve it doesn't happen

(Pssssst! Look at the headers, Doofus. I'm not Steve)

Old October 1st 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork Moron, KB9RQZ, Too Drunk To Follow The Headers...

wrote:

When Mark places 125 posts in a matter of six hours and Steve posts six, who
is the Troll?

steve it doesn't happen

"Arf Arf" is named Steve, too?

Cause it ain't me, Fatso.

When Mark stalks Steve day in and day out while Steve responds occasionally,
is Steve the Troll?

doesn't happen steve

Sure it does, Mork.

Or are you too flippin' arrogant to think that other posters here
can't "do the math"...?!?!

When Mark posts cruel comments about a beloved daughter that Steve loved and
lost, is Steve at fault?

he is when he has carried on for months about my being a child
molestor rapist and theif

No...YOU have carried on about being a child molester.

I keep telling you I am willing to leave the unsubstantiated
comments of a drop, but YOU keep bringing them back up, Morkie.

Me doth think you protesteth too much...

In other words, I bet there's more to it than the investigator in
Illiopolis let on, and that YOU know he's probably aware of it too!

If I or others make light of Mark's inability to author so much as a single,
cohesive sentence, are we Trolls? Are WE cruel?

yes you are

Nope.

You just don't like having the facts of your pitiful, degenerate
lifestyle sprad around for all to see.

It is a fortunate thing indeed that Mark has no children....

but I do

In the barnyard..

daaaaaaaaaaaady....daaaaaaaaaaaady....daaaaaaaaaad y

....if he had they'd
have been long removed from his bisexual enclave by the Michigan Department
of Child Protective Services and sent to the Detroit Zoo to be prime
examples of the result of unchecked inbreeding.

and your behavoir steve is again despictable

Arf Arf is also named Steve?

Becasue everyone else here is smart enough to follow the headers
and see that you're an idiot, Morkie.

A PRARNOID idiot at that.....

It is because of mentally bereft people such as Mark that abortionists will
never want for customers...

no steve this NG has nothing to do with abortion

No one said it did.

He SAID "It is because of mentally bereft people such as Mark that
abortionists will never want for customers"...

He was spot-on.

Just be glad that post-puberty abortions are illiegal. I'd sign
you up for one on my dime right now.

Steve, K4YZ