Old October 7th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Problem with off topic postings in antenna newsgroup

wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote in message

And there you have it!

Thanks for proving my point Mr. Morgan. I don't really know why you do
what you do, but for whatever reason you do it.

I have apologized to the NG.

No you haven't.

I also have stated what it will take to
stop such behavoir so go talk to Robeson

What I do and say has nothing to do with what YOU do, Porkie.

It's all about you, fatboy.

he was accusing Todd of both right

I wasn't accusing Todd of anything.

I have been rubbing Todd's nose in hios own stupid comments, just
like I do you.

I returned to ng he ha accused in
my absense Hans of both pedo- and Zoo- phlia. he accused BB of child
molesting

Which still ahs nothing to do with what Mike was saying.

YOU are in control of your own behaviour.

That you choose to act the way you do is YOUR choice. No one
twisted your fat, greasy arms.

I will not allow Robeson or anyone else to sence by harrassment if
that means firing back so be it

What you mean is that you intend to continue to spam the NG no
matter what. I have no doubt that the three or four posts I manage to
do this morning will spawn a whole new gamut of NG smut from you,
Morkie.

I am sorry that I have found it needfull to use such tactics I
apologize again to the NG in generalmore like 50 perscent the rest would go
with your buddy K4yz

If you mean more than 50% of the people agree with me that you're
a dottering fool, then you'd be correct.

but yes their is still magaic I play with it

I doubt that anything you're playing with has anything to do with
Amateur Radio.

(although yes acess to HF
would be a help as I learn the ins and out of EME and other VHF+ modes
pity that progress in the ARS is opposed at every turn by hams
themslves with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Try and re-arrange those "words" into something comprehensible,
fatboy. You're slobbering on the keyboard again.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Inverted ground plane antenna: compared with normal GP and low dipole. Serge Stroobandt, ON4BAA Antenna 8 February 24th 11 11:22 PM
Problem with off topic postings in antenna newsgroup Rick Antenna 19 October 7th 06 11:29 PM
Passive Repeater Bryan Martin Antenna 13 February 10th 06 03:03 PM
Workman BS-1 Dipole Antenna = Easy Mod to make it a Mini-Windom Antenna ! RHF Shortwave 0 November 2nd 05 12:14 PM
Mobile Ant L match ? Henry Kolesnik Antenna 14 January 20th 04 05:08 AM