Old October 15th 06, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark's Blog has no visitors

I just looked at your blog, Mark. I noted that NOBODY has made any visitor
comments. Not a single one. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Your blog is kind of like when you were a kid being chosen for sandlot
baseball and you were always the last one chosen. You were "there" but
invisible.
Now I see why you tout your blog as part of your sig, but really Mark, you
should cease doing so. How long will it take you to get the hint that nobody
is interested? Huh? You and your blog are simply not interesting. Boredom
comes to mind.

Perhaps if you weren't such a spammer/idiot, if you had something to say
that was pertinent to the topics at hand you'd be taken more seriously. You
don't. As a result, Mark, you've been relegated to the Kill Files of most of
the Usenet visitors. I wonder why? Would 100 or more daily posts have
anything to do with it? Would stalking Steve have any bearing on why you
have been Killfiled?

Yet you persist day in and day out. Your excuse? You claim you are defending
your "virtue". Pure poppycock, Mark. You have no virtue to defend. You have
no "good name" to defend.
You are an idiot, Mark. Pure and simple.
The only reason that Len responds to you is that Len feels sorry for you.
Len feels he is doing you a favor in his condescending way. Len responds to
you, you answer. Len feels good because he is doing his part to lend
credence to a known idiot and all the while Len views you as a mental
inferior. You are his "pet puppy" for the time being. He pats you on the
head and you happily wag your tail. Apparently Lennie is more than familiar
with the Pavlovian response.

Old October 15th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

NOVFP Pizzas4Wog@anon wrote in message ...
I just looked at your blog, Mark. I noted that NOBODY has made any visitor
comments.

Poor lardass lloyd davies up all saturday night trolling usenet newsgroups.
What a no life loser.

http://i9.tinypic.com/2mnhkbk.jpg

Old October 15th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default id theft is a crime

wrote:
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:55:11 -0500, "Not Lloyd" Pizzas4Wog@anon
wrote:

I just looked at your blog, Mark. I noted that NOBODY has made any visitor
comments. Not a single one. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

well since coments are moderated the only coment you would get to see
are ones I allowed

many vistor coments have existed I simply found to to be harrassing

that I choose not allow you to use the blog for futher harrasment does
not mean it ha no vistors

you really could use to learn how to use english
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I know what you mean...I'm looking to shut down my comment
section...beacuse people posting the same thing over and over and
simply harassing me...so i'm going to shut it down (the comment section
not the blog) if they continue.

Todd N9OGL

Old October 16th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

I just looked at your blog, Mark. I noted that NOBODY has made any visitor
comments. Not a single one. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

well since coments are moderated the only coment you would get to see
are ones I allowed

many vistor coments have existed I simply found to to be harrassing

that I choose not allow you to use the blog for futher harrasment does
not mean it ha no vistors

you really could use to learn how to use english
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I know what you mean...I'm looking to shut down my comment
section...beacuse people posting the same thing over and over and
simply harassing me...so i'm going to shut it down (the comment section
not the blog) if they continue.

I use the moderate coment setting ymself I see em before any body else
and most are simple deleted these day

"not loyd is just ****ed that I don't allow my blog as a platfrom for
harrasment as well as RRap

Todd N9OGL

Old October 16th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default cock theft is a crime,marqueer!

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:24:10 -0700, bill_newport.4land did most oddly
state:

Only if one is organ-legging.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt
Old October 16th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default id theft is crime

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:24:10 -0700, bill_newport.4land did most oddly
state:

Only if one is organ-legging.

not a bad rejioner of course you are not likely to see this reply

Old October 16th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

news

--

__1) I was draft into the US Army.
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

my blog
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

MY VIKING BLOG IS UP NO9GL Policy 15 January 23rd 06 03:51 AM
WFAN Fans Check Out the Unauthorized Mike and the Mad Dog Radio Show Blog [email protected] Broadcasting 0 November 18th 05 06:04 PM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon Equipment 0 May 26th 04 04:04 PM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon Equipment 0 May 26th 04 04:04 PM
Do You Need Visitors Yvon Homebrew 0 May 26th 04 11:52 AM