Old October 17th 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default geophysicsts who can't count

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:12:57 -0400, wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:40:00 +0000 (UTC), "DeLorean"
wrote:

As of today, clicking on
http://www.google.com doesn't show the option
to connect to Google groups until you click on the "more" link.
That's because Google is starting to downplay its groups as the
possibility looms that groups will be sold to another company.

That also explains why Google hasn't been policing its users in recent
months. They've been anticipating handing their Usenet problems over
to someone else, so why should they spend their own money on them?

The first thing that the new owner will do will be to shut down
posting while a new interface is built, and I don't think it can
happen too soon.

Goodbye, Wiseman.

Goodbye, Morgan.

Goodbye, K4YZ.

Goodbye Google lamers in general. We won't miss any of ya.

funny delorean it more than 3 months later and I am here althouh
wismen and robeson seem mostly gone

Learn to count, Morkie. It is two months and a few days since 13 Aug;
not three months! Imagine that: a geophysicist who can't count.

Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old October 18th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:

id theft is crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molestation and tax
evasion.

None of that seems to deter you.

Steve, K4YZ

2004 Annual Over-Used Ebay Term Count David Stinson Boatanchors 17 March 31st 04 01:44 AM
2004 Annual Over-Used Ebay Term Count David Stinson Swap 17 March 31st 04 01:44 AM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM