RadioBanter

-   -   I don't hear Omega One Todd, turn up the power. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107260-i-dont-hear-omega-one-todd-turn-up-power.html)

an old freind October 18th 06 04:31 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!more robeson lie

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.

he needs way more than coffee

just geussing but Tharzine or cynide might be able to help Robeson

K4YZ October 18th 06 04:36 PM

nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.

he needs way more than coffee

just geussing but Tharzine or cynide might be able to help Robeson

You're "geussing"..?!?! What's "geussing"...??!

What's "Tharzine"...?!?! What's "cynide"...?!?!?

Why are you such an idiot?

Why do you continue to make such idiotic mistakes that only leave
you subject to humiliation and ridicule?

Steve, K4YZ

Steven October 18th 06 04:42 PM

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.

he needs way more than coffee

just geussing but Tharzine or cynide might be able to help Robeson

You're "geussing"..?!?! What's "geussing"...??!

What's "Tharzine"...?!?! What's "cynide"...?!?!?

Why are you such an idiot?

Why do you continue to make such idiotic mistakes that only leave
you subject to humiliation and ridicule?

Steve, K4YZ

Hay! You don't need to read and write to use an M-16!

K4YZ October 18th 06 04:45 PM

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.

he needs way more than coffee

just geussing but Tharzine or cynide might be able to help Robeson

You're "geussing"..?!?! What's "geussing"...??!

What's "Tharzine"...?!?! What's "cynide"...?!?!?

Why are you such an idiot?

Why do you continue to make such idiotic mistakes that only leave
you subject to humiliation and ridicule?

Steve, K4YZ

Hay! You don't need to read and write to use an M-16!

Morkie couldn't accurately identify the "business end" of an M-16.

Steve, K4YZ

Steven October 18th 06 04:47 PM

K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.

he needs way more than coffee

just geussing but Tharzine or cynide might be able to help Robeson

You're "geussing"..?!?! What's "geussing"...??!

What's "Tharzine"...?!?! What's "cynide"...?!?!?

Why are you such an idiot?

Why do you continue to make such idiotic mistakes that only leave
you subject to humiliation and ridicule?

Steve, K4YZ

Hay! You don't need to read and write to use an M-16!

Morkie couldn't accurately identify the "business end" of an M-16.

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

an old friend October 18th 06 04:59 PM

robeson threadjacker

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

nor can he refrain from hijacking threads and he lives it seems to
attack the disabled I guess having to help them at work get to him

[email protected] October 18th 06 05:03 PM

nobodys old friend wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

nor can he refrain from hijacking threads and he lives it seems to
attack the disabled I guess having to help them at work get to him

I've not "attacked" the disabled due to disability, Mork.

I roundly humiliate YOU due to your stupidity, chronic lying and
inane claims of educational achievement in the face of evidence to the
contrary.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 18th 06 05:06 PM

Who the hell is Robesin?

Steven wrote:
Is it YOU, Mark?

That's Morkie's attempt to dig in at me. It doesn't work and it
really get's his goat. Of course Morkie doesn't like the idea of
anyone except HIM getting his goat.

Steve, K4YZ

Steven October 18th 06 05:08 PM

wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

nor can he refrain from hijacking threads and he lives it seems to
attack the disabled I guess having to help them at work get to him

I've not "attacked" the disabled due to disability, Mork.

I roundly humiliate YOU due to your stupidity, chronic lying and
inane claims of educational achievement in the face of evidence to the
contrary.

Steve, K4YZ

Would all of you inside Mark's head die now?