RadioBanter

-   -   I don't hear Omega One Todd, turn up the power. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107260-i-dont-hear-omega-one-todd-turn-up-power.html)

Slow Code October 18th 06 12:31 AM

I don't hear Omega One Todd, turn up the power.

Thanks.

N9OGL October 18th 06 12:51 AM

I don't hear Omega One Todd, turn up the power.

Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks.

[email protected] October 18th 06 01:08 AM

N9OGL wrote:
Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks.

The toad has been busy packing marqueer's man=puss

K4YZ October 18th 06 01:59 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY

wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RRAPCreeps who won't sing his posts.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 18th 06 02:01 PM

wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 18th 06 02:02 PM

Smegma One Can't Get It Up!

N9OGL wrote:
Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

No...You have an incompetent operator....YOU!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 18th 06 02:11 PM

Gummy Sargeant Hijacks Another Thread: Smegma One Can't Get It Up!

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

No...You have an incompetent operator....YOU!

Steve, K4YZ

The Gummy Sargeant hijacks another thread, makes sexual inuendo, and
diagnoses a radio problem with a very long-handled screwdriver. Now
that's talent! We are blessed to have the Gummy among us, one of our
own.

Steven October 18th 06 02:37 PM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.

K4YZ October 18th 06 02:43 PM

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.