Old October 18th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I don't hear Omega One Todd, turn up the power.

Thanks.

Old October 18th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks.

Old October 18th 06, 01:08 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

N9OGL wrote:
Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks.

The toad has been busy packing marqueer's man=puss

Old October 18th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY

wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RRAPCreeps who won't sing his posts.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Smegma One Can't Get It Up!

N9OGL wrote:
Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

No...You have an incompetent operator....YOU!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Gummy Sargeant Hijacks Another Thread: Smegma One Can't Get It Up!

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Were having problems with the transmitter, but we are working on it.

No...You have an incompetent operator....YOU!

Steve, K4YZ

The Gummy Sargeant hijacks another thread, makes sexual inuendo, and
diagnoses a radio problem with a very long-handled screwdriver. Now
that's talent! We are blessed to have the Gummy among us, one of our
own.

Old October 18th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.

Old October 18th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

you realy should get a name of your own

So says one of the RAAPCreeps who won't sign his own name to his
posts.

Steve, K4YZ

R R A P

Get more coffee, effendi.