Old October 19th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Always Follow FCC Rules & Regulations...

Slow Code wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
ups.com:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtel...QQfrppZ50QQfso
pZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

www.telstar-electronics.com

Wouldn't it suck if someone posted that brochure to usenet. ROFL

Can someone loan me fifty cents?

SC

I wuold suck you

Old October 19th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

Default STOP YOUR **** MORK!

wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 17:38:43 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

id theft is crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 19th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:21:35 -0400, Mark sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On 18 Oct 2006 17:38:43 -0700, "an_old_friend" wrote:

id theft is crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

And if someone forges a post from Mark Morgan, that might qualify as "ID
theft". Until then, you might want to shut yer yap and let your froggers
earn their kook awards, instead of risking becoming interesting enough to
be nominated again yourself.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell, "What proof do you have that Iraq has
weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Anon.

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

Old October 19th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition" wrote in
message news
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:21:35 -0400, Mark sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On 18 Oct 2006 17:38:43 -0700, "an_old_friend" wrote:

id theft is crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

And if someone forges a post from Mark Morgan, that might qualify as "ID
theft".

Are you feeling sorry that you didn't commit a crime to its fullest extend?

Old October 19th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:40:02 -0700, "Real Friendly Neibourhood Vote
Ranger" wrote:

"Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition" wrote in
message news
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:21:35 -0400, Mark sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On 18 Oct 2006 17:38:43 -0700, "an_old_friend" wrote:

id theft is crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

And if someone forges a post from Mark Morgan, that might qualify as "ID
theft".

Are you feeling sorry that you didn't commit a crime to its fullest extend?

well he certainly is a sorry SoB but all the kooks are like that
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

And yet my little man is so afraid of the kooks he couldn't post his
coment about the kooks "to the kooks"!

so much for my little morkins "COWAGE".

Old October 19th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...

Ranger" wrote:

"Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition"
wrote in
message news On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:21:35 -0400, Mark sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On 18 Oct 2006 17:38:43 -0700, "an_old_friend" wrote:

id theft is crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

And if someone forges a post from Mark Morgan, that might qualify as
"ID
theft".

Are you feeling sorry that you didn't commit a crime to its fullest
extend?

well he certainly is a sorry SoB but all the kooks are like that
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

And yet my little man is so afraid of the kooks he couldn't post his
coment about the kooks "to the kooks"!

When your little man is afraid, does it grow or shrink in the mension?

so much for my little morkins "COWAGE".