Old October 19th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Lids, Kids and Space Cadets

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:24:10 -0500, Thats Right_ 20wpm john wrote:
Slow Code is the kind of guy that everybodys hates on the air. He is
the Jammer because no one listens to him.

Oh, my. I'm afraid you've forced me to killfile everything coming from
netins.net. Bye bye, john and sockpuppets. Here are the Xnews rules in
case anyone else is interested:

[rec.radio.*]
sco: -9999
Old October 19th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
thlink.net...
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:24:10 -0500, Thats Right_ 20wpm john wrote:
Slow Code is the kind of guy that everybodys hates on the air. He is
the Jammer because no one listens to him.

Oh, my. I'm afraid you've forced me to killfile everything coming from
netins.net. Bye bye, john and sockpuppets. Here are the Xnews rules in
case anyone else is interested:

[rec.radio.*]
sco: -9999

well ta least I no What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
ganitals.

Old October 19th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.swap

Default Space Cadets like my little man

wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:54:05 -0400, "Markie Morgan"
wrote:

id theft is acrime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

SC......would you try to get morkins to get off the computer and get on
me?

Old October 20th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.swap

wrote in
oups.com:

SC......would you try to get morkins to get off the computer and get on
me?

Sure thing Steve.

Markie, Get off the Computer and mount Steve this instant you tard.

SC
Old October 20th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Space Cadets like Slow Code

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:42:55 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

SC......would you try to get morkins to get off the computer and get on
me?

Sure thing Steve.

Markie, Get off the Computer and mount Steve this instant you tard.

interesting you claim to opose homosexaul condcut now you are
promoting such in radio NG and you are trolling in the KOOK gruop

why do you hate ham radio SC

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/