Old October 21st 06, 04:39 PM posted to alt.slack,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.cb

Default id is teh cime teft

"just john" wrote in message
On 10/20/2006 08:18 PM, told the world:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:00:04 GMT, HellPopeHuey

Markie Morgan wrote:

id theft is a crime

Identity is theft!!

--
* Radio Free Entropy:
http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *

I'm married to a homo.

Old October 22nd 06, 11:29 AM posted to alt.slack,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.cb

Default id theft is a crime

"just john" wrote in message
On 10/20/2006 08:18 PM, told the world:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:00:04 GMT, HellPopeHuey

Markie Morgan wrote:

id theft is a crime

Identity is theft!!

First they steal your id, then they come after your ego, then finally, your
super-ego. But the joke's on them , because all they get is a bunch of
conflicts, and you are left with total enlightenment.

-s

Old October 22nd 06, 05:15 PM posted to alt.slack,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.cb

scooter wrote:

First they steal your id, then they come after your ego, then finally, your
super-ego. But the joke's on them , because all they get is a bunch of
conflicts, and you are left with total enlightenment.

I got off easy. When they stole my Id, it went apeship and pounded
their ****ing asses into mulch. The rest went buggo on its own.

--

HellPope Huey
Suddenly... ah, big deal

The whole purpose of places like Starbucks
is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever
to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee.
Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat,
non-fat, etc.
So people who don't know what the hell they're doing
or who on earth they are, can, for only $2.95,
get not just a cup of coffee
but an absolutely defining sense of self.
~ Tom Hanks, "You've Got Mail"

"Giant frogs, giant frogs, what can I say?
Back to you."
~ Lewis Black

http://www.beat-factory.net/hellpope/Symphesis2.mp3

Old October 22nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.slack,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.cb,alt.morgan.homo

"HellPopeHuey" wrote in message
et...
scooter wrote:

First they steal your id, then they come after your ego, then finally,
your
super-ego. But the joke's on them , because all they get is a bunch of
conflicts, and you are left with total enlightenment.

I got off easy. When they stole my Id, it went apeship and pounded their
****ing asses into mulch. The rest went buggo on its own.

I wantyou two ponud my ass intwo mluch two I lkie sloid waste now tanks to
tood.

http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old October 22nd 06, 06:12 PM posted to alt.slack,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis,rec.radio.cb,alt.morgan.homo

Mark Morgan wrote:
"HellPopeHuey" wrote in message
et...

I got off easy. When they stole my Id, it went apeship and pounded their
****ing asses into mulch. The rest went buggo on its own.

I wantyou two ponud my ass intwo mluch two I lkie sloid waste now tanks to
tood.
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Sorry, I don't **** retards or guys or retarded guys. *I* have
STANDARDS. Of course, that may not be saying much, since I once
stump-****ed a calf on a dare after twice the legal limit of tequila.
These days, I am more restrained and just stick to Nyquil and pills.

--

HellPope Huey
Suddenly... ah, big deal

The whole purpose of places like Starbucks
is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever
to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee.
Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat,
non-fat, etc.
So people who don't know what the hell they're doing
or who on earth they are, can, for only $2.95,
get not just a cup of coffee
but an absolutely defining sense of self.
~ Tom Hanks, "You've Got Mail"

"Giant frogs, giant frogs, what can I say?
Back to you."
~ Lewis Black

http://www.beat-factory.net/hellpope/Symphesis2.mp3

warts on my pee pee Mark Moron Morgan Policy 1 August 24th 06 07:55 PM
warts on my pee pee an old freind Policy 1 August 4th 06 09:02 PM
warts on my pee pee an old freind Policy 2 July 27th 06 04:22 AM
warts KC8LDO Policy 0 April 4th 04 08:17 PM
"Smorts the Warts" keeps posting off-topic; the boy just ain't right bright [was: More of "Smorts the Warts" off-topic wacked-off idiocy] Gray Shockley Shortwave 1 November 1st 03 09:30 PM