Old November 3rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Everything N9OGL tries fails.

I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC
Old November 3rd 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

Old November 4th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Everything N9OGL tries -- Omega one back!!

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

I think I'm hearing Omega One on 13.556 today! Yaaaaaaaaa!!

Haven't heard an I.D. yet, but it's got to be Omega One, the music is
****ty.

SC
Old November 4th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

Congrates on your station being mentioned in the Nov. Monitoring Times!

Old November 4th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

I think I'm hearing Omega One on 13.556 today! Yaaaaaaaaa!!

Haven't heard an I.D. yet, but it's got to be Omega One, the music is
****ty.

SC

Shouldn't you be listening for maydays in CW?

Old November 4th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

I think I'm hearing Omega One on 13.556 today! Yaaaaaaaaa!!

Haven't heard an I.D. yet, but it's got to be Omega One, the music is
****ty.

SC

Yeah, somehow the ID got deleted so I've got to make some new one up.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Old November 4th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

I think I'm hearing Omega One on 13.556 today! Yaaaaaaaaa!!

Haven't heard an I.D. yet, but it's got to be Omega One, the music is
****ty.

SC

Shouldn't you be listening for maydays in CW?

Are you planning on having an emergency? Try CB channel nineteen.

SC
Old November 4th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"Libertad" wrote in
:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

Congrates on your station being mentioned in the Nov. Monitoring Times!

And when Todd gets NAL'd he'll be mentioned in the pages of QST. ROFL!

SC
Old November 5th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default sc continues crapathon

Slow Code wrote:
"Libertad" wrote in
:

Congrates on your station being mentioned in the Nov. Monitoring Times!

And when Todd gets NAL'd he'll be mentioned in the pages of QST. ROFL!

why would he be NAL"d for a legal station?

SC

Old November 6th 06, 08:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mualrkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"Libertad" wrote in
:

Congrates on your station being mentioned in the Nov. Monitoring Times!

And when Todd gets NAL'd he'll be mentioned in the pages of QST. ROFL!

why would he be NAL"d for a legal station?

He wouldn't get "NAL'd" for a LEGAL station, fatboy.

His Smegma One "station" is anything BUT legal!

Steve, K4YZ