Old November 6th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What does a person think when they hear 'ham radio operator'?

If they're smart, they most likely think a ham radio operator is skilled
and knows morse code.

SC
Old November 6th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:16:15 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

If they're smart, they most likely think a ham radio operator is skilled
and knows morse code.

Bull####

Exercising the vocabulary acquired during three college programs,
I see.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:16:15 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

If they're smart, they most likely think a ham radio operator is skilled
and knows morse code.

Bull****

You're not a real ham, you don't know CW and you're not skilled.

Learn CW!

SC
Old November 7th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
SC

Personally, I think, "Well, I can darn sure be certain that ham is NOT slow
idiot!"

JS

Old November 8th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in :

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:53:35 -0800, "John Smith"
wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
SC

Personally, I think, "Well, I can darn sure be certain that ham is NOT
slow idiot!"

JS

indeed

Shut-up. You can't even get a real ham license. The only HF you can do
is 11 meters.

SC

Old November 8th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 8 Nov 2006 04:57:02 -0800, Secwet Woger wrote:

No you only have the beginner's training wheel ham license, dumbass.

When you get a more advanced license, you can become as cool as Woger is
like this:

GLENDALE, WV: The FCC sent a Warning Notice November 9, 1999, to General
licensee Roger L. Wiseman, KC8JBO, citing evidence that the licensee had
been "deliberately and maliciously interfering with the radio operations
of other licensed amateurs" on 20 meters. "This interference has
occurred at various times in the last several months and includes
broadcasting music and other unidentified transmissions," said a letter
from FCC Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement Riley
Hollingsworth. Hollingsworth warned that continued operation of the
type described could result in a fine or license revocation proceeding,
and he requested that the licensee contact him to discuss the
allegations.

GLENDALE, WV [UPDATE]: The FCC had written General licensee Roger L.
Wiseman, KC8JBO, on March 29, 2000, advising that it had been made aware
of "an ongoing personal dispute" between Wiseman and Advanced licensee
Steven A. Tunder, N8WGM, that included allegations of interference or
jamming on 20 meters. FCC Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement
Riley Hollingsworth cautioned Tunder and Wiseman to review §97.1 of the
Amateur Radio rules and "to make certain that whatever disputes that may
exist are not carried over to Amateur Radio frequencies." Hollingsworth
invited the two licensees to contact him to discuss the matter. Wiseman
alleged in a subsequent communication to the ARRL that Tunder had been
harassing him and that he had made the FCC aware of it in the first
place. Wiseman indicated that he had been in touch with Hollingsworth to
clarify the situation. The FCC had sent Wiseman a Warning Notice last
November in response to allegations of deliberate and malicious
interference on 20 meters.

GLENDALE, WV: The FCC requested July 11, 2000, that Roger L. Wiseman,
KC8JBO, retake the General examination elements under the supervision of
an ARRL-VEC volunteer examiner team. Wiseman must appear for retesting
by September 11, 2000, or his license will be canceled. Applicants
appearing for re-examination are granted an Amateur Radio license
consistent with the elements passed. The FCC had written Wiseman on
March 29, 2000, advising that it had been made aware of "an ongoing
personal dispute" between Wiseman and another licensee that included
allegations of interference or jamming on 20 meters. FCC Special Counsel
for Amateur Radio Enforcement Riley Hollingsworth invited the two
licensees to contact him to discuss the matter. Additionally, the FCC
Old November 9th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd wrote in :

[...]

ROFL, I always laugh at that one.

I wonder why ol Two-test hasn't been around much. Maybe too much ham
radio talk.

SC
Old November 9th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd wrote:

When you get a more advanced license,

Something you CAN'T do, huh, Pizza boy? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Plus Lloyd gets on HF illegally!

From: "Lloyd, N0VFP"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Would like a tutor to help with Code
year: 1999
In article , "Lloyd, N0VFP"
writes:

Hello,
I am going to our club's Novice/Tech class, in which they said they
will
emphizse more on CW this time around. I would like to upgrade my
liecense
soon, at lease 5wpm or 13wpm. My probelm is that I tried for 6 years
now,
but can't seem to get past a certain point in the code, say up to a
certain
letter, then get stuck and get confused.

Subject: LLOYD DAVIES ?
From: (Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord )
Date: 3/8/2004 6:43 PM Central Standard Time
I am 30 years old. I have a no-code tech ham license. I have tried for
over
10 years to learn morse code. No can do. I've tried and tried and
tried. I
passed the General class theory in 1998. That's one of the things I'm
givin
heck about. Yes, I will wait till they drop code.

And let's not forget Lardass Lloyd's arrest record:
Date: July 4, 1998 caught masturbating in the back row of the movie
theater.
Lloyd claimed he saw " a bug on my pee pee and I was trying to shake it
off".

Date: September 12, 1998 caught showing two young boys his " willie ".
the
parents moved and didn't prosecute.

Date: December 21, 1998 caught jerking off behind the local porno
magazine
store to pictures of naked men.

Date: March 8, 1999 caught putting " secret sauce ' on pizza just
before
delivering it.

July 4, 1999 ( you have something to tell us about july 4th Lloyd?)
caught
putting his penis in the cotton candy machine at local fair, then
offering
some special cotton candy to young boys.

October 14, 1999 caught cornholing a friend in back seat of car at
local park
( a pickle park? ) claimed he got stuck while playing leapfrog.

Date: January 12, 2000 Caught at local traffic light with no pants on
and
jerking off.

Date: August 16, 2000 Caught at pickle park at rest stop soliciting
oral sex.

Date: October 20, 2000 caught screwing a pumpkin outside of Athens,
claimed
he was making pumpkin pie filling for a friend.

Date: January, 2001 caught cornholing a cow, contracted the mad cow
disease,
as evidenced by his bizarre behavious lately. Acting tough etc.

Old November 9th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Lloyd wrote in :

[...]

But then you ARE easily amused huh, bright shiny objects seem to
capture all your attention.

I wonder why ol Two-test hasn't been around much. Maybe too much ham
radio talk.

"Two-test" Slow **** makes good sentence. Slow **** is so stupid, he
rehashes 6 year old bull****. Roger still PASSED his retest and
upgraded, something you couldn't do.

The letters to both Wiseman and Tunder were a preemptive "warning"
that did not allege any activities. That hardly qualifies as a warning
in the context of someone having actually done something.

The letter with the warning in it ALLEGED interference, and warned of
consequences.

The retest letter made no reference to interference; in fact gave no
reason for requiring the retest. Such a request is part of the
Volunteer Examining program. It could have been made for any number of
reasons that may have had nothing to do with any of the addressee's
actions. An investigation into the VE group that gave the test, would
be a good example.

Only one letter was a warning referring to interference.
But then Republicans aren't noted for telling the truth, are they?

Utillity freq List; NORMAN TRIANTAFILOS Shortwave 3 May 14th 05 03:31 AM
203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1402 ­ June 25, 2004 Radionews General 0 June 25th 04 07:29 PM
214 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (09-APR-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 April 10th 04 06:59 PM