Old November 6th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Slow Code does TOO have friends!

SC is a hoot. I enjoy his comments.

Slow Code at least garners a few laughs along the way.

Mark can only elicit tortured groans from those who have not already
killfiled him.

and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal

Now, Mark. Be sure to pay Slow Code the respect he deserves. When he enters
the room it is YOUR job to jump to your feet and yell, "Ten HUT!" Then you
and the rest of your no code cohorts must stand at attention until Slow Code
says, "At ease." And don't forget...you and the rest of the no-coders can
only sit when Slow Code says, "Take your seats."

Old November 6th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Slow Code crapathon contiues

Titties n Beer wrote:
SC is a hoot. I enjoy his comments.

you are not a person

Old November 6th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

you are not a person

Oh, but I am! I am a vibrant, intelligent and Code Tested person! I would
invite you to join me some afternoon on 17M, but that is out of the question
for you. All you can do is listen....

Of course I will not require you to come to attention when I enter the room.
In fact, I would probably not even acknowledge your presence.

Say, Mark. Not to be personal, but when you do the beer enema thing, do you
vigorously shake the bottle, uncap it and shove it?

Old November 6th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Titties n Beer wrote:
Morkie Humiliated Himself With:
you are not a person

Oh, but I am! I am a vibrant, intelligent and Code Tested person! I would
invite you to join me some afternoon on 17M, but that is out of the question
for you. All you can do is listen....

I doubt he can do that. His Cobra 148GTL only drops down to about
25mHz.

Of course I will not require you to come to attention when I enter the room.
In fact, I would probably not even acknowledge your presence.

And don't dignify it with a traditional military response. The
resulting earthquake from veterans turning in their graves all over the
world would be devastating!

Say, Mark. Not to be personal, but when you do the beer enema thing, do you
vigorously shake the bottle, uncap it and shove it?

He get's two of those three....That way he can keep using the same
bottle over an over. Unless, of couse, his "wife" pops the top and
drinks it hisself.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
s.com:

Titties n Beer wrote:
SC is a hoot. I enjoy his comments.

you are not a person

Mark, Behave! Don't make me get a mop handle and use it on you.

SC

Old November 7th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Titties n Beer" anon@anon wrote in message
SC is a hoot. I enjoy his comments.

Then you really are simple-minded.

Slow Code at least garners a few laughs along the way.

Yours?

Mark can only elicit tortured groans from those who have not already
killfiled him.

and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal