Old November 11th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default I hope President Bush doesn't cave in to the retards.

"jacquesq" wrote in
oups.com:

Why does anyone care to answer posts that have NO CONNEXION WHATSOEVER
with the object of this group ?????? Only reasonable answer would be
"**** off, Slow Code, YOU're the retard if you're illiterate enough not
to see that this group is about SW RADIO !!! So **** OFF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's life and death issues which are important to free people everywhere.
When you're dying after a terrorist attack, radio will be the last thing
on your mind unless you're hoping there's a CW operator nearby. But you
French have become weak Limp-wristed commies since WWII, so I forgive your
**** your pants, cry-baby, cater to terrorist, ignorance.

SC

SamSez a écrit :

Slow Code wrote in news:LLO4h.4561$l25.1573
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I hope he keeps his Veto pen close and at the ready. America
can't afford what the liberals are going shove down our throats.

Democrat Agenda and it's side effects:

Defeat in Iraq,
Higher taxes,
Much Much larger government,
Renewed attacks on morality, religion, free speech and gun rights,
Higher inflation and unemployment,
terrorist attacks on our own shores again,

Old November 12th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:50:53 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"jacquesq" wrote in
roups.com:

Why does anyone care to answer posts that have NO CONNEXION WHATSOEVER
with the object of this group ?????? Only reasonable answer would be
"**** off, Slow Code, YOU're the retard if you're illiterate enough not
to see that this group is about SW RADIO !!! So **** OFF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's life and death issues which are important to free people everywhere.
When you're dying after a terrorist attack, radio will be the last thing
on your mind unless you're hoping there's a CW operator nearby. But you
French have become weak Limp-wristed commies since WWII, so I forgive your
**** your pants, cry-baby, cater to terrorist, ignorance.

Lax environmental protections kill way more people than your mythical
terrorists.
Old November 16th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:50:53 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"jacquesq" wrote in
groups.com:

Why does anyone care to answer posts that have NO CONNEXION WHATSOEVER
with the object of this group ?????? Only reasonable answer would be
"**** off, Slow Code, YOU're the retard if you're illiterate enough
not to see that this group is about SW RADIO !!! So **** OFF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's life and death issues which are important to free people
everywhere. When you're dying after a terrorist attack, radio will be
the last thing on your mind unless you're hoping there's a CW operator
nearby. But you French have become weak Limp-wristed commies since
WWII, so I forgive your **** your pants, cry-baby, cater to terrorist,
ignorance.

Lax environmental protections kill way more people than your mythical
terrorists.

Shut-up and go hump a tree.

SC