Old December 12th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

stop the vandalism and apoligize for your filth and your lies

No vandalism.

No lies.

You're a dork that acts like Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 12th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dokb9rqz.aprs wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:35:53 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

stop the vandalism and apoligize for your filth and your lies

No vandalism.

plenty of vandalism

Nope.

No lies.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

big lie steve

Big truth.

You're a dork that acts like Mork.

Even bigger truth.

Stevge, K4YZ

Old December 12th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:39:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

stop the vandalism stop the lie

Old December 12th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

MorkMoronIsADorkkb9rqz.aprs wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:48:43 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

stop the vandalism
stop the lies

What vandalism?

What lies?

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 14th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Once Again, N0IMD Makes A Fool Out Of Himself

K4YZ wrote:
wrote: (Better known as Brian P
Burke, N0IMD)

OK, finally made it over to Universal and picked up the November issue
of PopComm.

You could have just gone over to B. Dalton Bookseller, Hastings,
or Waldenbooks, Brain.

Of course Steve's letter was well written. He left out the homosexual
inuendo and excrement eating scenarios. He has one side he presents to
the world... but then there's the other side.

And you DON'T have another side, Brain...?!?!

We ALL know YOU have yours, Mr EmComm Expert!

Anyhow, lots of words, a sense of urgency. With arms waving and flags
flying he mentions "jet training routes" "Missions for America"
"ultimate war fighting capabilities." Very important sounding stuff
from Major Steven J Robeson, K4YZ/KTN4GN, as usual.

And why would someone write something UN-important for
consideration for publication, Brain? Do magazines, papers and other
discipline-specific journals make their business by publishing the
unimportant...?!?!

So what was it all about???

Monitoring CAP FOUO communications.

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would send
an SWL confirmation.

Hi! So much for FOUO.

Uh huh.

And nowhere in my QRZ bio did I mention operating frequencies, net
times, operational objectives, etc.

FOUO maintained...Brain made a fool of...Again...

Guess you missed the part of my letter where I said I suggest that
it's still an important right for American citizens to be able to
monitor the activites of thier government...Heaven forbid that you'd
acknowledge that.

You and Morkie can go back to back-slapping each other at this
point, Brain...You deserve each other. (and you deserve the reputation
of being his "buddie")

Steve, K4YZ

Marky pegs the irony meter! [email protected] General 11 April 14th 06 03:30 PM
FA: Vehicular Mounting Base for PRC-104A (makes a GRC-213) [email protected] Swap 0 October 23rd 05 05:20 PM
FA: Vehicular Mounting Base for PRC-104A (makes a GRC-213) [email protected] Boatanchors 0 October 23rd 05 05:11 PM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
What makes a real ham? Cmd Buzz Corey Policy 149 June 18th 05 01:14 AM