Old December 1st 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie...And He Provides Own Evidence of His Own Misquoting

wrote:
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:50:49 +0100, "DelightofVice"
wrote:
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
oups.com...
wrote:
it would seem to suggest that CAP is just a micky mouse groups after
all
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

gav having a prick

Why you both didnīt discuss your bull#### on ICQ?

there is nothing to discuss Robeson can not discuss his gaol is to
harrass and jam anybody that dares stand up to him

Nobody's being harrassed or jammed here, Morkie.

If you don't like my responses, ask yourself why your commetns
evoke the repsonses they do...I am only the most prolific respondant.

Secondly, all of the stuff you post here, show's up here....So your
"jamming" allegation is a lie.

this is just another of his 8 year long Vendaata aginst his gaol to
stop me personalyy and everyone that dares stand up to him of the net
and off the Air

What's a "Vendaata"...?!?!? An island in the South Pacific...?!?!

Here's a quote of your own, Morkie:

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.
Sc
You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.
No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".
slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

Old December 6th 06, 10:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ: Confirming His Own Lying and Deceit

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 03:55:49 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:50:49 +0100, "DelightofVice"
wrote:
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
oups.com...
wrote:
it would seem to suggest that CAP is just a micky mouse groups after
all
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

gav having a #####

Why you both didnīt discuss your bull#### on ICQ?

there is nothing to discuss Robeson can not discuss his gaol is to
harrass and jam anybody that dares stand up to him

Nobody's being harrassed or jammed here, Morkie.

lying again steve

Nope.

The very fact that (a) you are what the court's call a "mutual
combatant" and that your words appear here at all proves both your
assertions false.

And here's the whole truth again:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.
Sc
You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.
No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".
slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

No matter what the topic, I can always count on you to eventually
provide me with the evidence of your lying and misquoting, Morkie. You

just can't help yourself. You THINK that you're justifying your
tirades and lies, but all you do is walk on your own toes.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 8th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Repeated since Morkie only responds with "cyber vandal" rather than
accepting that his English comprehension sucks.

wrote:
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:50:49 +0100, "DelightofVice"
wrote:
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

My words. No lies.

YOUR lack of comprehension.

"I WILL CONCEED THAT YOU KNOW TWO THINGS THAT I WILL NEVER
KNOW...."

Squarely in your lap, fatboy.

PROVING that KB9RQZ is a liar and incompetent in English
comprehension.

no steve you are the incompetant you wrote those words and can't live
with your mistake

Sorry, Morkie.

You continue to try and "quote" from the middle of a sentence and
pass it off as something else.

You CONTINUE to prove that you're incompetent in English
comprehension and are a blatant liar.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 December 1st 06 09:29 AM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:22 AM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:13 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 August 28th 06 08:24 AM