Old December 6th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Couldn't Finish A Post Without Profanity

Mork9rqz.aprs wrote:
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 01:41:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I've always seen that operators and the bands are
like owning a horse. You get some good operators that will do everything
they can do to be good communicators that will work to improve on their
knowledge, skills and are willing to help others be better operators too.
Their efforts like a work horse carry ham radio to new places. (me)

and that includes ME I do everything I can that does not include in my
case morse code I simply lack the nack

No...

What you LACK is the NADS to do it.

But not everyone wants to be valuable to the service and a good operator.
They are like turds stinking up the bands making them unpleasant and
stagnant. They don't care to be skilled, or if anyone else is skilled
and knows anything either. They prefer the smell of turd. They get a
license and plop on the bands like a horse turd plops on the prairie.(you)

It is a 1:1 correlation.

inded it that you are full of ####

Sigh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 8th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 6 Dec 2006 05:22:12 -0800,
wrote:
Mork9rqz.aprs wrote:

cyber vadalism

Nope.

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 01:41:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I've always seen that operators and the bands are
like owning a horse. You get some good operators that will do everything
they can do to be good communicators that will work to improve on their
knowledge, skills and are willing to help others be better operators too.
Their efforts like a work horse carry ham radio to new places. (me)

and that includes ME I do everything I can that does not include in my
case morse code I simply lack the nack

No...

What you LACK is the NADS to do it.

no steve I lack the base to deveolope the skill it is just that simple

No.

You lack the nads to do it.

You claim you're disabled.

I claim you're a liar based upon your other claims in 1000's of
other posts made by you that undermine your own claim of disability.

many people find diffcult I find if not impossible to require far than
5 year 40min per day 7 day week I had that kind of time in my youth

If people can accomplish Master's and Doctorate level educations
in their "senior years", you can master 5WPM of Morse Code.

If the etes were run then as now I have made after about 4 years of
that

but still Morse Code is not the be all and end all of ham radio is
just isn't that important

No...YOU just aren't that important.

and the FCC would seem to agree

Not so far...Despite insisting that they'd dispense with the code
issue when the treaty was dealt with they'd get rid of code testing.

The treaty's been modified for two YEARS now and the code test is
still here.

And you're still not allowed on Amateur HF.

Two good things to contemplate today.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 13th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote again:
wrote:
On 6 Dec 2006 05:22:12 -0800,
wrote:
Mork9rqz.aprs wrote:

cyber vadalism

Nope.

[...]

Now I am betting that Morkie will simply try to cut-and-paste one
of his "excrement" reponses here without HONESTLY answering any
questions...I may be wrong, but he hasn't let me down yet.

Steve, K4YZ

A Wakeup Call for Morkie K4YZ Policy 4 December 17th 06 05:33 PM
another place the fruit can't post MarQueerMyDear Policy 2 November 21st 06 06:22 AM
Why Do People Hate Us Jews? Fag-Hag-Gav CB 6 October 20th 06 06:42 PM
tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM