Old December 1st 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A Wakeup Call for Morkie

an old friend wrote:
I count about 100 posts In RRAP by Robeson in that time

Which is still less than a third of yours, Morkie.

all focused on defending his lies

What lies?

He insists that the Army lied to him and flasely stated that one of it
brigades never existed the 214th FA

I never said the Army lied to me, Morkie.

A civilian clerk made a mistake. Unlike you, I don't call every
mistake a "lie".

that the army lied to him and sated the 47th Feild hosiptal in it
various names over the years never existed

I never said the 47th Field Hospital never existed.

I said your "47th CSB (Provisional) never existed, and indeed, even
links YOU have provided have substantiated that claim.

To this date you've not provided ONE IOTA of a valid tour of duty
in the Armed Forces as either an Officer or as an Enlisted.

that these units do not exist disppite thousands of hits when you
google them

defending the lie he would even KNOW wether I served in the US Army. I
did not right now I am not happy about but EARNED my right to #####
about the Army

Any #####ing that you do is no doubt due to them not accomodating a
lazy, ner-do-well deviate such as yourself.

he insists on mantina his lie that my Father is a rapist,attacking in
the bargain A Keroean war vet

You are the one who said your father had forced himself on your
mother, not me.

And where was the Keroean war fought?

I don't find a place called Keroea...

he insists dsipte being offered proof otherwsie, that my wife is male
not female

All you have offered is a call-forwarded number to one of YOUR sock
puppets, Morkie...In other words, you've offered NOTING.

and his year of lies about are somehow my fault

What lies?

my only offensanse against Robeson has been to defend myself form years
of abuse and harrassment

Then tell your "wife" to stop abusing and harrassing you.

I haven't. I just rub YOUR nose in YOUR droppings, Morkie...

Robeson will give up this level of #### he can't mainatin it

The level of #### is yours, Morkie

he is clearly afaid that someone at CAP will see what abusive and unfit
officer he is which is why this stuff gets posted there too

Morkie, people from CAP have ALREADY SEEN YOUR POSTS.

They asked me "what's this all about".

I showed them your "I am a colonel" posts.

They've read your profanity and admissions of sexual deviance.

They have read your "Yes, I lie and I will lie when it suits me to
do so" posts

They have read your admissions to being investigated for child
molestation and elder abuse.

They've seen your posts admitting to making the posts to the
alt.cap site only because you saw my reference to CAP on my QRZ bio and
your expectation that by trying to intimidate me by threatening my CAP
membership I'll not reposnd to your RRAP posts.

So you go right ahead and keep crossposting to the alt.military.cap
site if you want to, but they already HAVE YOUR NUMBER.

I keep your posts about how you crosspost to the CAP site (such as
this one here) for the purpose of trying to intimidate me on disk.

They are also keenly aware that I do not post in this forum in
such a way as to appear as to be representing CAP. That in and of
itself established YOUR stalking and intimidation by trying to involved
CAP in a non-CAP issue.

You are your own worst enemy, Morkie. Your own words and deeds
have undermined any "argument" you ever had.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 13th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 8 Dec 2006 05:37:24 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 6 Dec 2006 02:34:56 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 03:42:24 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
I count about 100 posts In RRAP by Robeson in that time

Which is still less than a third of yours, Morkie.

so

So you have now admitted to generating over 60% of the stuff that
litters RRAP, fatboy.\

(sheeesh...)

steve I respond your and other attacks aon me as is my right

What attacks, Morkie?

you years of harrasment and lie

There's no harrassment or lies, Morkie.

You're a willing participant in this forum.

and yand instaed of stoping posting lies about who eats your ####r you
rav on

You're the one with the comprehension issues, fatboy.

now you desperately try to misquote yourself out of context Morkie, I
will conceed that you know two things that I will never know...What
it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals, and the
going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming

If you pay attention to the attributes, Morkie, you will see that
it appears as if they are YOUR words since you are simply doing
cut-and-pastes in order to keep up with the traffic.

And you CONTINUE to make it clear that your English comprehension
skills are woefully inadequate for a "man" who alledges three college
degrees.

Pay attention to the details, fatboy.

you p[ay attention to the detail

How does one "p[ay" attention, Morkie?

If you meant to redirect me to PAY attention, I have....

I notice, for example, that you continue to make gross errors in
quoting and attributions.

Due, perhaps, to your being an idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 17th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Run Amok

wrote:
you will have all seen the rsults today of K4YZ obessive stalking of
Myself One KB9RQZ

There's no stalking here, fatboy.

You come here voluntarily. Any suggestion otherwise is, (as if we

should expect something else?) a lie from you.

as I said more than a year ago I would not stand for the constant
libel of Robeson and few other in NG for more than year we have been
"treated" to steve effort to wera me down under his torrent of filth
and lies

The torrent of "filth and lies" comes from Chassell, Michigan,
Morkie.

whe n I saw 100 plus posts on this subject from obviously I could
answer them indivualy, unlike Robeson I have life

No, you don't.

Any quick perusal of YOUR posts shows that you post everyday,
around the clock.

My posts come on "off" days and when there's nothing on the late
movie.

You're my cheap, late night entertainment.

I may have steamrolled over something other than steve diatribe if I
steamrooled over you missing your content for this I am sorry

No you're not.

Everyone in this forum, your "friends" included, have told you
your crap isn't appreciated here, yet you outpost everyone here, myself

included, 15:1.

this message will be sent multitime in hope in may survive

And there's my point. You're bound and determined to frag the NG
no matter what. You're announcing your intention to SPAM the NG.

following is at this point is the cut and paste at it full measure bit
got afdded as I noted charged made again that I wished to adress

In other words, you STILL haven't gotten it through your numb
skull that you're making a fool out of yourself, to wit:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

Stupid, stupid stupid, Morkie...That's all I can say about YOUR
interpretation of that paragraph.

YOU have re-quoted it over 2,500 times now and I only posted it
once...Yet YOU still think it somehow has words in it that clearly are
not there.

stop the lying stop the vandalism and stop the bull at this point my
server say you have post 8o plus itme titled with #### or a synoym in
the title

Like I said, Morkie...You out-post me 15:1. Daily.

There's no vandalism. The filth and profanity are YOURS and YOURS

alone.

stop lying syaing I eat your ####

Stop claiming you have three college degrees and then clearly
demonstrating that you're incompetent in basic English comprehension.

I never said you consume ANYONE'S excrement except YOUR OWN,
Morkie!

An YOU have been providing the proof everytime you cite that
quote!

stop lying about being miiss quoted

I am being misquoted.

YOU keep claiming that I suggest that you consume MY excrement, or
that I am claiming that other men consume my excrement.

That's a lie.

I am claiming YOU consume your OWN!

And again...YOU prove it!

get a life and get help since you are clearly obessed with staking a
man sexualy

I HAVE a life...That's why I don't pound EVERY post of yours with
foul language and deceitful misquotes on a daily basis like you do
mine.

the truth I trick you in 1998 when you thrented to MURDER me

The truth is you've been lying since 1998 on every subjected you've

engaged in RRAP. The truth is your tales are so transparent that you
couldn't hold water with them.

stop this whining and face facts you are the one that is sick with
your obesstion for ####

You are the one with an "obesstion" for excrement,
fatboy....That's why you continually re-post that subject line and then
use that word blatantly in most of your posts.

the ruth is you are truly MAD robeson get help

Nope.

and please stop the lie I have seen that you are doing ANYTHING for my
benifit

I am. I am trying to make you see what an idiot and a fool you
make out of yourself in public. These "apology" posts of yours are
classic.

and stop lying about the ToS of Google they expressly prohibit your
cyvervandalism

Stop whining. Stop being a dork that acts lie Mork. And WHAT is
"cyvervandalism"..??

Someone vandalizd a cyver? What's a cyver and HOW did it get
vandalized...?!?!

and stop lying about my Military service I have my DD 214 as I guess
you do likely yours list section 8 as reason for discharge

What military service?

The only thing YOU "serviced" in the military were some drunk
soldiers via a knothole in the latrine.

Steve, K4YZ