Old December 18th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default You worked HF huh Markie?

Saturday, December 16, 2006
IT is done
it is in the hebrew calander the 25 of Kislev year 5767, inother words it is
the first day of Hanukah, the festival of light celebrating the miracle of
buring oil

wht has this got to do with HF you might ask? gald you did. yesterday the 24
of kislev 5767 the FCC came out with it's report and order ending Morse Code

it also gave me as I read a a nice hanukah present bothe end of code testing
and some hf today
posted by mark at

So mark, you saying you worked some HF?

Old December 18th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why not?

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:39:09 GMT, "U-Know-Who"

Saturday, December 16, 2006
IT is done
it is in the hebrew calander the 25 of Kislev year 5767, inother words it
is
the first day of Hanukah, the festival of light celebrating the miracle of
buring oil

wht has this got to do with HF you might ask? gald you did. yesterday the
24
of kislev 5767 the FCC came out with it's report and order ending Morse
Code

it also gave me as I read a a nice hanukah present bothe end of code
testing
and some hf today
posted by mark at

So mark, you saying you worked some HF?

tried to at least why do you ask?

althought your have violated my copyright Tom

Sue me. Anyway, you are not licensed to operate HF. Not at this time. It was
an unofficial announcement. Got any OO's in your area? You might be getting
a reminder in the mail. Or, if you'd like, I can contact one and have him
send you the reminder myself.