Old December 18th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Adds To The Trash...Then "Apologizes" So He Can Do It Again.

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Typical Morkie Mularkie.

Now he get's to trash HF too.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Typical Morkie Mularkie.

Now he get's to trash HF too.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Fifteen

Typical Morkie Mularkie.

Now he get's to trash HF too.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Fifteen

Seventeen.

Typical Morkie Mularkie.

Now he get's to trash HF too.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Fifteen

Seventeen.

Eighteen

Typical Morkie Mularkie.

Now he get's to trash HF too.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Adds Twenty-Four "New Threads" To The Trash...Then "Apologizes" So He Can Do It Again....Now Resurrects Old Threads Too!

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Fifteen

Seventeen.

Eighteen

Twenty four.

Typical Morkie Mularkie.

Now he get's to trash HF too.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Fifteen

Seventeen.

Eighteen

Twenty four.

Twenty eight

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Fifteen

Seventeen.

Eighteen

Twenty four.

Twenty eight

Thirty-one

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 17 Dec 2006 08:21:45 -0800,

you will have all seen the rsults today of K4YZ obessive stalking of
Myself One KB9RQZ

There's no stalking here, fatboy.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming

stop your lies fess up

Stop making a fool out of yourself by insisting I said something I
didn't.

stop your lying about my not having served in the armed you stole the
records that prove to you otherwsie

I've stolen nothing, Morkie.

stop your staking online and off stop harrassing my neighboors with
your frauduelnt mailings

I've done no such thing, Morkie.

stop you vandism of my my post and please stop the pethic lie your are
being misquoted

You ARE misquoting me when you insist that I said you consume my
excrement.

I never said any such thing.

jioing a newgruop is not signing some kind of consent to being stalked
stev stop that lie

You're not being stalked.

You're being made fun of for being an idiot, and you keep
providing more than ample opportunities to do THAT!

stop you big that you are trying to do me some sort of favor

I am.

you are not you are lying and engaing in your gay bashing hate
mongering

I am not gay bashing nor am I hate mongering.

steve I do have a life but mine is set differently than yours

Oh, it's DIFFERENT, alright..."Deviant" comes to mind.

as to filth steve it is amazing that it ok for you post something but
filthy if I dare repat it

I didn't say my words were filthy.

I said your use of the the word "****" over and over and your
insistance that I said something other than what I DID say is.

and if I am entertianing you as you clim then you have NO cause to be
upset and should thanking me for it

Nope.

and stev it is LIE on your part to say Todd and are firend or buddies
or lovers. we have meet a few times when I lived in springfeild and
have encoutered one another on the air and here but that is it

But Morkie we have NUMEROUS posts that YOU made in this very forum
where you SWORE that you haven't even MET Toiddie!

Now YOU have been busted in yet ANOTHER lie!

Steve you must enoy having it said that you force men to eat your ####
since you come here of your own free will. No? then you lie when my
comming has anything to do with the matter

I never made any such claim, Morkie.

YOU have. And it's STILL wrong.

indeed you did not stop you r attacks on me here in or in real life
when I left rrap years as you demended in your blackmial

There's never been any "mial", black or otherwise, fatso.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Fourteen.

Fifteen

Seventeen.

Eighteen

Twenty four.

Twenty eight

Thirty-one

Thirty-eight.

Steve, K4YZ

A Wakeup Call for Morkie K4YZ Policy 4 December 17th 06 04:33 PM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:22 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM
More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem K4YZ Policy 0 September 7th 06 09:39 AM