Old December 27th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default So, after all, there were only perverts here...

Seems as if this newsgroup has only been full of perverts. Now that the
"KEEP THE CODE" perverts have gone, just the homo and pedo perverts are
left

Regards,
JS
Old December 27th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

John Smith I wrote:
Seems as if this newsgroup has only been full of perverts. Now that the
"KEEP THE CODE" perverts have gone, just the homo and pedo perverts are
left

Regards,
JS

That's a self-declaration if I ever saw one.

Old December 27th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

That's a self-declaration if I ever saw one.

No, I assure you, that is only wishful thinking on your part; you will
have to look elsewhere for someone to practice your perversions on ...

But, I am flattered! Really! straight face (pun intended)

Regards,
JS