Old December 27th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default CW Sked

I promised N2EY I would work him on CW if the code test was abolished. I
guess I have to go to Radio shack and buy a jack for my key - and figure
out how to wire it up to my rig!

73 es Happy New Year de N3KIP
Old December 27th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Alun L. Palmer wrote:
I promised N2EY I would work him on CW if the code test was abolished. I
guess I have to go to Radio shack and buy a jack for my key - and figure
out how to wire it up to my rig!

73 es Happy New Year de N3KIP

Greetings, Alun!

From your QTH to mine, 80 or 40 meters is probably the best bet,

depending on time of day.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Sked for WAS-Award Roland Knecht Dx 0 July 10th 06 09:26 AM
EiBi Sked dxAce Shortwave 0 November 29th 05 12:51 PM
Anyone up for a SKED on Saturday? Dan/W4NTI Policy 73 October 6th 05 02:14 PM
EiBi Sked Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 February 22nd 05 10:01 PM
Digital Voice Sked? N2RLL Digital 2 November 15th 03 12:02 AM