Old September 28th 05, 06:24 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Anyone up for a SKED on Saturday?

I need to test out my new beam. Anyone want to sked ? I'll be on
14321 at 2059Z Saturday, 1 October 2005.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 28th 05, 08:02 PM

Do a little high speed CW QSOing, Toadie couldn't copy it for starters.

Old September 28th 05, 10:19 PM
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
oups.com...
Do a little high speed CW QSOing, Toadie couldn't copy it for starters.

Anything over 7WPM right?

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 29th 05, 01:18 AM
Jim Hampton

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Do a little high speed CW QSOing, Toadie couldn't copy it for starters.

Anything over 7WPM right?

Dan/W4NTI

For 7 WPM I could QLF )

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old September 29th 05, 01:32 AM
N9OGL

I can do up to 13 wpm

Old September 29th 05, 03:00 PM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Do a little high speed CW QSOing, Toadie couldn't copy it for starters.

Anything over 7WPM right?

Dan/W4NTI

Exactly!

Old September 29th 05, 03:02 PM

N9OGL wrote:
I can do up to 13 wpm

You are getting your strokes on a hard phallus mixed up with CW sending
speed agasin, FAGGOT Toadie.

Old September 29th 05, 03:04 PM

You are getting the number of strokes per minute on a hard phallus
mixed up with CW sending speed again, FAGGOT Toadie.

Old September 29th 05, 03:56 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can do up to 13 wpm

You want a sked on Saturday, 14321, just before your broadcast?

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 29th 05, 09:01 PM
N9OGL

No thanks, I'll stick with my "broadcast"

Todd N9OGL

Rare Progressive Rock From Mainland China This Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 June 19th 04 01:44 AM
Chris Poland Spotlight, New Marillion on Philadelphia Radio Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 22nd 04 06:26 PM
Cuneiform Records 20th Anniversary Program Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 15th 04 05:31 AM
VoR A04 English N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 12:57 PM
This Saturday Night: Gary Green Of Gentle Giant Interview Flashback, Colosseum II, Barry Miles gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 July 18th 03 11:15 PM