Old January 16th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger be a man

wrote in message
On 15 Jan 2007 15:36:04 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:07:03 -0500, "an old fiend"
wrote:

wrote in message
ot their fault - their brains are just wired differently)

It's up to us to take the honey away from them.
gav uses teh men rooms if hes get total naked tis miminises many
cornfatations he might hav.

why not be a man and keep your fight with me?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

STFU you vile faggot!

vile? I am not the one posting all this sexual crap to the NG

Did you or did you not make a post wanting some kind of sexual partner some
time ago?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

wrote in message
ot their fault - their brains are just wired differently)

It's up to us to take the honey away from them.
gav uses teh men rooms if hes get total naked tis miminises many
cornfatations he might hav.

why not be a man and keep your fight with me?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

STFU you vile faggot!

vile? I am not the one posting all this sexual crap to the NG

Did you or did you not make a post wanting some kind of sexual partner
some time ago?

Answer this one, bi-boi.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:30:25 -0600, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

wrote in message
ot their fault - their brains are just wired differently)

It's up to us to take the honey away from them.
gav uses teh men rooms if hes get total naked tis miminises many
cornfatations he might hav.

why not be a man and keep your fight with me?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

STFU you vile faggot!

vile? I am not the one posting all this sexual crap to the NG

Did you or did you not make a post wanting some kind of sexual partner
some
time ago?

did not

I have never posted to RRAP RAM or RRCB any kind of personal ad

No, and you know that's not what I'm asking. Did you post to ANYWHERE on
Usenet that you were asking for a partner or a person to have sex with?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

Did you or did you not make a post wanting some kind of sexual partner
some
time ago?

did not

I have never posted to RRAP RAM or RRCB any kind of personal ad

No, and you know that's not what I'm asking.

no I did not

Did you post to ANYWHERE on
Usenet that you were asking for a partner or a person to have sex with?

yes I have looking for women BTW

why is this any of your affair?

Old January 16th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

Did you or did you not make a post wanting some kind of sexual partner
some
time ago?

did not

I have never posted to RRAP RAM or RRCB any kind of personal ad

No, and you know that's not what I'm asking.

no I did not

Did you post to ANYWHERE on
Usenet that you were asking for a partner or a person to have sex with?

yes I have looking for women BTW

why is this any of your affair?

You made it everyone's affair when you made it public. MORON!

http://www.usenet.com

Old January 16th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

why is this any of your affair?

You made it everyone's affair when you made it public. MORON!

I never made it public nor if I had does that make it your affiars or
anyone elses

peropnals ads in personals esNG have nothing to the radio

you are a nosey busybody that needs to taught a lesson in manners sadly
I can't do that for you since you are such a coward but that is YOUR
problem Tom

Old January 16th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

why is this any of your affair?

You made it everyone's affair when you made it public. MORON!

I never made it public nor if I had does that make it your affiars or
anyone elses

peropnals ads in personals esNG have nothing to the radio

You moronic ****tard, anything you do in any group is anyone's business. And
my name is NOT Tom.

http://www.usenet.com

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM