Old February 3rd 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 2, 10:36 am, Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
I censor my self daily, ...

Would you mind quoting the dictionary definition
of "censor" that you are using above?
--
73, Cecil,http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Why? Are you going to join Dave Heil in playing Headmaster?

Can you do any better? You could better spend your time coaxing Mark to
avail himself of a spell check program instead of making excuses for him.
Mark has entered these newsgroups sounding, and typing, like an illiterate
idiot. Dyslexia aside, Mark is a barely functional, self-proclaimed savant,
and that is being generous. You should know better. At least YOU can be
somewhat literate, though there are doubts about that, too.

Old February 4th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
I censor my self daily, ...

Would you mind quoting the dictionary definition
of "censor" that you are using above?
--
73, Cecil,http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Why? Are you going to join Dave Heil in playing Headmaster?

Can you do any better?

I have no interest in playing spelling cop. I usually bring up
spelling in response to someone complaining about other people's
spelling. WA8ULX and K4YZ/K4CAP were famous for complaining about
other people all the while making their own mistakes.

K8MN has a need to correct other people as well, and has stated that
people who make spelling mistakes shouldn't have positions of
leadership. Then he made a spelling error.

You could better spend your time coaxing Mark to
avail himself of a spell check program instead of making excuses for him.

I could? I am not Mark's keeper.

I think you could better spend your time by not thinking about me so
much.

Mark has entered these newsgroups sounding, and typing, like an illiterate
idiot. Dyslexia aside, Mark is a barely functional, self-proclaimed savant,
and that is being generous.

That's because you're such a generous gal.

You should know better. At least YOU can be
somewhat literate, though there are doubts about that, too.

There are? Wow. I had no idea.

Old February 4th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 3, 2:52 am, "Arf! Arf!" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com... On Feb 2,

10:36 am, Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
[...]

She's right. At the very least, you spell properly.
Your sentence structure leaves much to be desired though.

Old February 4th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 3, 10:42 pm, "Miss Buxley" anon@anon wrote:

She's right. At the very least, you spell properly.
Your sentence structure leaves much to be desired though.-

Yeh, a little. That's just one of my failures in life.

Microsoft Word is always turning my stuff red... ****es me off. As if
Bill Gates didn't drop out of college. Anyway, I'll try to do better.

Old February 4th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 3, 10:42 pm, "Miss Buxley" anon@anon wrote:

She's right. At the very least, you spell properly.
Your sentence structure leaves much to be desired though.-

Yeh, a little. That's just one of my failures in life.

Microsoft Word is always turning my stuff red... ****es me off. As if
Bill Gates didn't drop out of college. Anyway, I'll try to do better.

I appreciate your humor. Thank you.

Now, if only we had a small part of Gates' money....