Old February 10th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default That astronaut who tried to murder someone was a ham

I guess that it is out of the bag, we should all write to the FCC and have
her ticket pulled!

"raymond sirois" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:51:24 GMT, robert casey
wrote:

She was KC5ZTB.

To the best of my knowledge, she still is.
--

Raymond Sirois - KU2S
http://www.hamxam.org

Old February 10th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:53:50 GMT, robert casey wrote:
robert casey wrote:

She was KC5ZTB.

Alleged, that is...

Anyone who wears a wig and diapers and drives 900 miles to meet someone
just HAS to be a ham. Look around yourself at any ham fest. There are
a lot of folks wearing adult diapers and wigs.
Old February 10th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:27:19 -0500, drooled:

if you hate ham radio so trun in your license
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I have a quote for you, Mark:

--(begin quote from Google Groups archive)--
From: Mark Morgan
Subject: Cen IL Bimale seeks Domme, would love spanking on his birthday
Date: 1998/02/04
Newsgroups: alt.sex.femdom,alt.personals.bondage,alt.personals .fetish,alt.personals.spanking

my birthday is the 21 of feb 9i'll be 34 then)
i live near Springfield IL, and 33 white unmarried, Bisexual, switch
(tend to be a a bit more sub than Dom) who has experenced both sub and
Dom with other Males, but has only been Dom with women, and would really
like to try Femdom. Employed but not flush enough to make a ProDom my
first choice. i will not deal with solid waste but i think every thing
thing else is possible (i hedge because as soon as i think I have heard
it all someone seems to come up with something new) Things i
diffinently like are body worship, hot wax, bondage, spanking. i have
done and enoyed with people really into them watersports, lite
bloodlicking (i knew a girl into Vampires ok?) these are things i likely
to enjoy if they trun someone on, but fall flat if the other party(s)
aren't real into them, in that vein i will consider and may well get
into something i if it really turns you on.
--(end quote)--

Did you ever get the spanking you wanted? I'll bet you would LOVE to
wear an adult diaper to a ham fest. Probably already've done it!
Old February 10th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:45:10 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:27:19 -0500, drooled:

if you hate ham radio so trun in your license
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I have a quote for you, Mark:

back to reposting steve (and ghis freinds) old forgeries I see

Id ask if that was your best shott but youd likely camoe back with a
threat to shoot again

--
Care to try that in English?
Some days I get all my mucking furds wuddled

Astronaut arrested; attempted kidnapping, battery [email protected] Scanner 0 February 6th 07 01:23 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Murder By Injection Al Patrick Shortwave 0 April 30th 04 05:13 PM
FS: Radio Shack Astronaut 8 Bill Equipment 0 November 9th 03 07:08 PM
FS: Radio Shack Astronaut 8 Bill Equipment 0 November 9th 03 07:08 PM