Old February 10th 07, 09:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default For Your Information

Mark and I are not really married in the legal sense of the word. We live
together and Mark made a committment that we will live as man and wife for
as long as we share his shed.
Mark does not "see" legal agreements when it comes to man and wife. We moved
in together and Mark made a loving committtment to tell others that I am his
wife.

Like Mark, I am a bit offbeat and will NEVER take his name as mine. Mark
claims we are married, but we are not. This is why I keep my maiden name and
refuse to have sexual relations with a man who flirts with other men.

Gav