Old February 18th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

On Feb 17, 8:27 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
In this case, the
FCC could reach Jeffrey Hermann at the listed address, not Michael
Deignan.

Odd, I received all the licenses mailed to me at the Hawaii address. Thus,
clearly, the FCC reached me at that address just fine.

Please play again soon!

You could have looked them up on-line. No need to make claims of
receiving them at Hermann's PO Box.

Old February 18th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

You could have looked them up on-line. No need to make claims of
receiving them at Hermann's PO Box.

lol. more fabricated Brain nonsense.

Old February 18th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 17, 5:56�pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
You could have looked them up on-line. *No need to make claims of
receiving them at Hermann's PO Box.

lol. more fabricated Brain nonsense.

Hah. More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. PROVE to the
court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
Hawaii."

LA

Old February 18th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

Hah. More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. PROVE to the
court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
Hawaii."

The only thing you have in common with a judge, Lennie, is you drool and
fall asleep in your chair.

It is funny (and yet, pathetic at the same time) to see how Brian's mental
gyrations continuously concoct new conspiracy theories on how I got my
callsign(s).

Pretty soon, he'll have me hacking into ULS or perhaps bribing government
officials.to assign myself only the best, choice callsigns available. Maybe
the PostMaster in Hawaii was in on it too! GASP! Horrors!

Old February 18th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 17, 9:07 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
Hah. More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. PROVE to the
court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
Hawaii."

The only thing you have in common with a judge, Lennie, is you drool and
fall asleep in your chair.

It is funny (and yet, pathetic at the same time) to see how Brian's mental
gyrations continuously concoct new conspiracy theories on how I got my
callsign(s).

Pretty soon, he'll have me hacking into ULS or perhaps bribing government
officials.to assign myself only the best, choice callsigns available. Maybe
the PostMaster in Hawaii was in on it too! GASP! Horrors!

This guy is unrepetent. He'll get the maximum penalty.

Old February 18th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 17, 6:52�pm, wrote:
On Feb 17, 9:07 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:
*Hah. *More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. *PROVE to the
*court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
* Hawaii."

The only thing you have in common with a judge, Lennie, is you drool and
fall asleep in your chair.

It is funny (and yet, pathetic at the same time) to see how Brian's mental
gyrations continuously concoct new conspiracy theories on how I got my
callsign(s).

Pretty soon, he'll have me hacking into ULS or perhaps bribing government
officials.to assign myself only the best, choice callsigns available. Maybe
the PostMaster in Hawaii was in on it too! GASP! Horrors!

This guy is unrepetent. *He'll get the maximum penalty.

Tsk. Another excellent representative of US amateur extras
(code-tested variety) showing the world how "good" they
are. No wonder the amateur licensee numbers have been
dropping.

Unrepentant (or unrepentent) seems an apt descriptor. They
feel they can do anything, say anything because they are
code-tested extras.

However, in Mikey D's case, he doesn't have either the
smarts or guts to hack into any government websites.

What he did was a simple confidence-game routine, little
more than petty fraud, taking advantage of too many
amateurs for the FCC to effectively monitor them on
application. That, and snowing his co-conspirator in
Hawaii, putting him at risk of his license.

Brian, he's just a little OJ-wannabe, but without the knife
or glove. Lovely representative of professional football
(OJ) or amateur radio (MD). Let him have his "glory" of
putting something over on the government. His stain on
the hobby will never be removed.

LA

Old February 18th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 18, 12:37 am, "
wrote:
On Feb 17, 6:52?pm, wrote:

On Feb 17, 9:07 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I'm rarely surprised when an amateur behaving badly turns out to be a
20WPM Tested Extra.

However, in Mikey D's case, he doesn't have either the
smarts or guts to hack into any government websites.

What he did was a simple confidence-game routine, little
more than petty fraud, taking advantage of too many
amateurs for the FCC to effectively monitor them on
application. That, and snowing his co-conspirator in
Hawaii, putting him at risk of his license.

No mas. Mike is the Alpha Male of that "household." Jeff's callsign
can be sacrificed.

Brian, he's just a little OJ-wannabe, but without the knife
or glove. Lovely representative of professional football
(OJ) or amateur radio (MD). Let him have his "glory" of
putting something over on the government. His stain on
the hobby will never be removed.

LA

Goes with the "RF Commando" mentality. Maybe he even practices spin-
kicks like Lone Wolf McQualude? Why does this guy remind me so much
of Robesin?

Old February 19th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 17, 9:07 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
Hah. More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. PROVE to the
court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
Hawaii."

The only thing you have in common with a judge, Lennie, is you drool and
fall asleep in your chair.

Is it any wonder that Deignan disrespects the law? He's above it.

It is funny (and yet, pathetic at the same time) to see how Brian's mental
gyrations continuously concoct new conspiracy theories on how I got my
callsign(s).

Lying and cheating come to mind.

Pretty soon, he'll have me hacking into ULS or perhaps bribing government
officials.to assign myself only the best, choice callsigns available. Maybe
the PostMaster in Hawaii was in on it too! GASP! Horrors!

Your words may come back to haunt you.

Old February 18th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 17, 5:56?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
You could have looked them up on-line. No need to make claims of
receiving them at Hermann's PO Box.

lol. more fabricated Brain nonsense.

Hah. More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. PROVE to the
court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
Hawaii."

LA

Which "court"? Yours?
Not gonna happen, you dissicated old troll.

Old February 18th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 17, 9:01 pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 17, 5:56?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:
You could have looked them up on-line. ?No need to make claims of
receiving them at Hermann's PO Box.

lol. more fabricated Brain nonsense.

Hah. More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. PROVE to the
court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
Hawaii."

LA

He'd have to lie some more, and he's beginning to think he's reached
the end of his rope. Hoping Riley doesn't read this stuff.

Jeff should never have loaned out his PO Box, and is probably all
puckered up right now.