Old February 19th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default RESULT: rec.radio.amateur.moderated will be created

sun uv a gun and I alraedy ben blaklist from poasting thier simple baceuse
of my sexual pefrence
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old February 19th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old fiend wrote:
sun uv a gun and I alraedy ben blaklist from poasting thier simple baceuse
of my sexual pefrence
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

AOF:

You certainly don't know when to rejoice! Look at the bright side, the
worst of the trailer trash now leaves

JS
Old February 19th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"John Smith I" wrote in message
an old fiend wrote:
sun uv a gun and I alraedy ben blaklist from poasting thier simple
baceuse of my sexual pefrence
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

AOF:

You certainly don't know when to rejoice! Look at the bright side, the
worst of the trailer trash now leaves

JS

indeed the war is treching things quuit e abit JS they want to do soemthing
I have never done before lead men in battle
I tell em no hell no and no ****ing way
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/